1v1 Against griffinrider

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllIll_BlackHandLegion_IllIlI, Feb 8, 2013.

1. I say circumstances and it gets blocked?

2. What hansel keeps Defence pots? There is no point when any attack build can attack through them without any pots...

Only the richer Hansels would use them and even then, I'd prefer sdp and attack pots.

3. I am getting what I deserve. I wanted someone to hit back, and I got it! You all can say what you want, it's a war game, anything goes. That's my final statement.

4. And exactly breakdown

5. Are you serious??

Circûmstances. There. Ban me if need be.

God damn

6. 1on1 is agreed upon deni..op wanted a fight and now he has one. maybe he shouldnt keep trophies on wall of past victims to riot against him.

7. Then help him stop talking about it.

8. Hush now the doctor is speaking

9. Let belle go ahead and help. It's hardly unfair.

10. I already 0ed griff once.

11. @Longevity: I smiled a bit upon reading your post. I had a wrong opinion about you I guess.

"anything goes."

That's damn right. Haha.

12. If this is what you wanted then tell deni to shut up n mind her own business for once lol

13. I'm helping with or without permission.

14. Hansels that war ? Dippy ! I support all the way this is what kaw was at one time !

15. Circumstances is blocked? o_O

16. One day deni you and i will meet, when youve grown some more

17. Lol zethro ,yes the doctor is in ;)

18. And if you read griffs wall it says i been looking for vicitms today, ive victimized others today too. Jeez and we stick up for him?this games pathetic

19. The full story from my point of view:
    My clan is ad mortem. We encourage war and 1v1 here. Trash talk is allowed, right? It's a war game. Today, we didn't have ambush running to pin my troops on. So I looked in world chat for someone to hit. I saw griffin around and he asked for a clan. I looked at his profile and he had around 85k defense (perfect to hit). I hit him once with full pots and saw he only had three dp. I proceeded to unload a full bar on him (and made a pretty good damn profit at it). He proceeded to ask me "why the hell" was I farming him. So I decided to make this thread to instigate a war with him. It's been a hell of a blast so far. This reminds me of the old KAW days. I thank griffin for warring with me, and I want to let him know I have nothing to lose. I will not surrender, even if he gets a full clan to pin me. I will go until he surrenders and stops hitting. Nothing else. There will be no surrender from me. I am making this clear.