1 v 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Codeine, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Bet you won't bring your main to the party 

2. Anyone want to 1v1 me? :p

3. I would.. But I've gotta grow abit first

4. Fighting naked spies is a waste of my time. Too bad predator is too scared to fight me with an account that actually has something to lose  such is the nature of KaW though. Bunch of cowards hiding behind alts 

5. Why would I cry? Coward even posts his own wall like a noob  he really is scared  it's ok, I would be afraid of me too.

6. lmao wanna 1v1 48hr system war again
    i promise i'll come out of pin this time

7. That was pretty fun emp bro 

8. Fighting with a pure spy alt? Hardly call that fighting.

9. Pure spies are perfectly valid build. If anyone thinks they have such a big advantage then they can simply become one lol.

I bounce around between ps n hansel as I struggle to go without my magic stable for too long. Between the two ps is certainly the riskier build for me tho given I've got a Roisin 

10. Sure. Bring it?

11. I agree snr bro. Pure spy is a valid build. Great for osw when you need to clear trillions off a strip target. However, in a 1v1 fight, pure spy is weak. Unless you have huge reserves of bronze bars to cash in for strips, there's not really much damage you can do. Most spies will make the argument that they can burn a lot of pots, and having nothing to lose, it is a care free way to play kaw. But really not relevant in a 1v1 against a hansel.

12. Lol pure Spy its Most Time an alt - no Balls to Fight - and pure Spy could earn alot Gold Doing Epic - you cant Born so much Pots on enemies - and in Case i like yafi style 

13. Nha pure spy's can be also main this is a war game no a friendly leader board game and this is my main and full of bronce bars

14. Sarc no one needs to know about your bronze bars

15. I went on a date with a pure spy before and she didn't have enough attack for me....so I dumped her.....moral of the story chances are your not going to get lucky if you are a pure spy.

16. Depends on your motive and activity re pure spy. If 1v1 for an hour or two then agreed its a pointless boring build. It's also easily pinned other than for xtal. If 1v1 for a few weeks upwards then hansel gets smacked about especially if in a different tz.

I judge war as gold lost vs gold taken off them. As such ps allows you to lose less gold. As I never ask for cf n lose less gold then I can't lose the war.

In reality a hansel/pure spy flip build offers the best of both worlds and kaw mechs have kindly made the stable overpowered (I beat 6.9m def on Sunday with full pots on my lv1 stable ). Therefore I flip about depending on the opponent, activity and tz.

A ps is also not necessarily a chicken build - I could lose 1t in 1 hour as ps if they decide to take Roisin off me - hardly a safe no loss build 

17. It also repels Tim so another big plus point 

18. Repel me??? That would be a big big negative....I am loved like chocolate and if you like chocolate then I loves herpes. Basically if you are ps and it repels me then switch to hansel as fast as possible.