1 v 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Codeine, Jul 3, 2013.

1. is a noob

2. Want to 1v1 dr zed? Oh wait ...... Nvm 

3. While I would choose to sy it a bit more.. Respectfully... :p code is right. There was no reason to lock this, I'm glad it's unlocked.

4. Bump just for fun. Let's see if anyone else wants to play. Shall we

5. Codeine, I would, but I'm not completely ******* stupid and cocky, so I'm just going to leave your large Spy stats alone . 

6. I see. So the word for being very ignorant and overconfident is censored. I see.

7. Ok so, this thread is dying but I'd like to keep it rolling. Let's try something new eh. Post here if you would like to 1v1 against not just me but anyone. It's all just fun and games. Bank your gold, pot up and put your name out there. You might actually have some fun or even meet a new friend/farmin buddy.

8. Too often on KaW people get banged by entire clans over a few hits or an ally hire or some other stupid reason. Keep it all 1v1 and as respectful as you can and have some fun. Discuss different build types. Pros and cons. Be honest about your experience and your fight. No ones going to knock you for trying.

9. Yay unlocked  - locking it shows the mod was on a power trip, good decision by devs to unlock.

My banner normally says "always open for hits, but I hit back and often forget to stop"

Banner may have changed, but the words still stand