🦍❤️ATA Loves Our Players!❤️🦍

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Sep 20, 2023.

1. [​IMG]
    The warriors of KAW have many a tale to tell and for us that is what makes it all worthwhile!
    The unimaginable stories our players weave, ideas they come up with and beautiful pieces of art all make the KAWmmunity an amazing place to be!

Although we'd love to highlight every single one of you for your contributions here are just a few of OUR more recent moments over the years! BUT THERE ARE SO MANY MORE STORIES TO TELL!

ATA Remembers!

A Little KAW Diddy from one of our well known Mods Thrawn! - Sing it out loud buddy!

A Throwback to the Writers Cafe post in the Fan Fiction section of the forums! A post with over 1000 PAGES of posts!!!

Lazy Coyote, one of the most helpful players we know created a Discord and Youtube Guides to help players new and old get the most out of their builds! Check it out!

A lovely little 13th KAWnniversary Video from One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi

Don't forget these extra Creepy Stories from our KAW'olloween Tales Contest
    [​IMG]

KEEP SHARING!

We know the annals of KAWistory are so much greater than just these few moments and we want you to help us share!

Let us know your fondest memory/funniest story in the comments or even include a screenshot, piece of artwork or whatever helps highlight the story with the below steps:

Posting to the Forum

If you aren't sure how to post your own picture/video, here are some quick steps!

✩ Download Imgur.
    ✩ Pick your file to post.
    ✩ Hold down onto the file until a bar pops up.
    ✩ Press the Copy Post Link button.
    ✩ Press the landscape button within a new Forum Comment here.
    ✩ Paste your link and press “Insert”.

#1 ATA-Will, Sep 20, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2023
    Lord2Gunz likes this.
  2. 14 years of players, Kawmunity interactions, forum posts/threads, feedback, wc uprisings, complaints/kudos, etc….. and those are the only 4 moments that stick out😅?

3. Good times, good times!

My favorite KaW memory is when the devs of KaW threatened me and my entire clan over the usage of fruitcake…

[​IMG]

So when this happened I was actually on my honeymoon in Jamaica. I had no clue what the devs were talking about when I turned my phone on and looked at KaW. However, I was the clan owner so I guess they thought they could scare me by scaring the clan members.

Probably not exactly what you had in mind Will but still pretty funny…

PS, I love kaw please don’t ban me 🫶

Ajax likes this.
  4. The title is funny. “ATA loves our players”. Yet you refuse to implement anything we ask for. We don’t want the same copy-paste events. We have been wanting new wars, rewards, events, lands etc for LONG time. Now it’s just constant promos to grab our money.

HanSolo and Bert like this.
  5. If you love us can you bring back big war events 😇

HanSolo, Bamboozled and Hebrews_12_1 like this.
  6. War War War. That’s how the game started - bring it back.

7. Let me rename this thread for you, dear developers:

"ATA loves it's cash cows and monetization means!"

8. you know a business that doesmt?🤔

9. Can we get ASW back? I don't understand why ATA can't properly staff a KaW team to give us basic events