Elvis Wills It

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DirtyLarry, Nov 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love all the conspiracies tho. Bob is trying to derail. Im posting with alts. Love it love it love it!

This thread is turning out to be much more fun than when it started as a chest thumping thread.

2. Hold up hold up.
    So cheese is the failure here because he doesn't spend his money on a cell phone game.
    These other guys are winners because they spend money on a cell phone game instead of a personal trainer.
    Can someone help me with the part that is meant to connect this train of thought with logic? It seems just slightly... Impossible.

3. Thanks for keeping this going Cheese. Making fun of you and your lame threads is really paying off

4. Anyone else realising that these boys talk the kind of **** you'd think you'd hear in a highschool brawl, yet when it comes down to their "wars" it's all still button pushing and shaking the router when an action takes too long to load? Livin' the THUG LIFE MUTHA FUCKER

5. Lol all the losers are showing up here. SwoD we can spend money because we have grown up jobs.. I wouldn't expect a kid like you living off his parents to understand.

I have money set aside for entertainment.. Maybe ask your daddy for a raise in your allowance

6. You can spend money yes. Spending a few hundred cause' it affects nothing is fine. But when you start bashing on people for spending their money on more important things? It's literally impossible to do that.
    On top. I don't need to be over 30 to know my ****. I'm 17 and I'm proud mate, and I know as well as you do that you can't bash someone for their age. Another thing you cannot seem to grasp 
    And last, don't talk about my dad mate.

7. Careful SWoD. You might hurt their fragile egos and make them tap buttons on your profile. Better back down and show some respect to these internet thugs 

8. Or worse - they might accuse you of being my alt 

9. If anything you'd be my alt... I'm bigger than you by like 300k cs xD
    Their egos are bigger than their sacks.

10. Fragile egos? Cheese you are the guy obsessed with us because I made fun of you a little bit awhile ago..

SwoD no one cares what a child thinks.. One day sonny you will have to get a job and stop living off of your parents, and you will realize that no one cares..

Cheese brought up the whole spending money thing in the first place not us.. Why? Because that's the argument losers make in this game when they have nothing else to say

11. Do you reckon you'll ever realise that age matters not? What have you mistakenly convinced in less capable of then you?
    Less than 10% of teenagers in the modern wold live off themselves. I'm part of that 10%. I carry my own weight. Problem with me being more successful than you were as a kid?
    Last I checked, not spending money on a black hole doesn't make you a loser. I still can't understand your logic here.

12. Wtf are you talking about? Yes you are foolish because of your age.. You lack life experience. When you are older you will realize how foolish you sounded.. Notice there are no adults that make your argument because once they mature, they realize how foolish it sounds.

10% of teenagers take care of themselves? Where did you find that stat? I highly doubt that is true..

First you say I'm spending money then you say I was unsuccessful as kid :lol:

SwoD trust me son, no one is envious of you

13. Shut up weirdo  go back to your hole swod

14. Obsessed? More hyperbole. But thats par for the course with you.

15. Cheese I'm glad you got lost on your way to fan fiction and decided to embarrass yourself here.. You have been most entertaining

16. Swod i too am a teenager, but living alone sounds absolutely terrible.. And it sounds like you made some mistakes to be living alone? I don't see that as being successful at all.

I can confidently say that Larry and any clannies who are older than me, are more mature. Simple as life experience.

That's about as unbias as it gets.

17. How did i embarrass myself? o_O

Ive been pulling your strings for a couple of days now and you just keep dancing to my tune.

18. :lol:

Ok Cheese is that why I pointed out a bunch of your lies.. I like how you said the Regs learned from you. You have a bunch of delusions.

Bro your banner says "forum warrior" nuf said

19. Very good! You can read! 

However i dont recall seeing you in the regs ranks while i was there, so im corn-fused about how you could know what did or did not happen there.

20. Because you're clown.. I warred against the Regs, they are very good at what they do. The only thing a clown like you could teach is RP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.