Elvis Wills It

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DirtyLarry, Nov 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bump for 62 trillion strips

2. Cheese u reset recently? U look smaller every time I lay eyes on ur sorry ass.

3. Translation: I have spent a large sum of money on a cell phone game. You clearly have not. Therefore i am superior to you.

4. 2 minutes hahaha u got nothing better to do than check a Fury thread every few minutes? Try gettin a job ya derrick so ya can buy a few seals

5. Translation: I cried to the mods and the devs when you posted no support.. I even quit the game(forums) when they ignored me. I tried going clanless to fight you awhile ago but I failed every hit because I don't understand pots.. I get upset whenever I see you post

6. 2 minutes.. :lol:

7. So if i choose not to spend money on a cell phone game that shows that i am unemployed?

That is an interesting train of thought...

8. This is mostly true. Except the part about my understanding of pots. You cant be serious about that. Also the part about quitting this game. Ok so maybe what you said isnt mostly true. But it is partially true. Its like half true.

9. Cheese take comfort in knowing that you are not the only one that has gotten their feelings hurt by a member of Fury.

10. Feelings hurt is a stretch...

11. I was at 7-11 and the guy working there's name was Elvis

12. Was it the Real Elvis? You can tell if it's Fake Elvis by how naked he is.... 

13. I think he might've been fake. His voice seemed too high pitched. I got his autograph anyway, just in case.

14. So u not supporting Fury because we spend money on the game and striped the guy who spent money on his lb position in said game? Who exactly do u support then?
    Not that we care about ur opinion, it's just funny how inconsistent u can be just to get ANY attention..even if it's only in forums. Cos u can't get any attention playing the game. Because u're not capable of winning in it. Silly cheese

15. LOL

16. Erm..

I dont know who fury is. I posted no support only because these two nitwits do it to others all too often.

Despite the pay to win nature of this game, many of my foes will tell you how skilled i am at winning here. Although for someone who's never sqared off with me i find your assessment amusing. Endearing, actually. Its like youre tring to impress me by talking about your feats in a cell phone game. Yet you say you dont care - you do. If you didnt care you wouldnt even address me. If you didnt care you wouldnt spend a dime on this game. You care.

Anyway, who are you? Never heard of you.

17. Lol so ur 'no support' post..does it make u a nitwit? I know all about ur 'skills' lol Ever since ur times in regs lol u think I care? Not sure I know what u talking about

18. I am a nitwit. And my skills precede my time in regs. Although i will admit that they were enhanced there. But i also enhanced their skills as well. But here you are responding to me again, posting with an irrelevant account, and claiming that you dont care. Simply amusing.

19. Orly?

20. Ok Imagination Cheese.. You are now embarrassing yourself.. You are talking like you are some sort of boss but you are not a fighter on this game.. You are some off topic forum queen with an RP badge. I can't even call you an EB fairy because that would require some sort of game action.. It takes a real loser to stress out over a game forum for a game that you don't even play..

Oh btw..

I like how you said you don't even know who Fury is.. I have an SS here of you begging Dingy to join here but him politely telling you about our height requirement little guy.. Maybe spend some more time KAWing and less time obsessing over forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.