Elvis Wills It

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DirtyLarry, Nov 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This quote is quite hilarious.. You claim to enhance the skills of the Regs? :lol:

You called that Russian Spy account irrelevant? If you were labeled irrelevant that would be an upgrade for you.. And that Russian Spy account that you called irrelevant is the main of a very well known KAWer, if I told you who it was you wouldn't believe me

2. Dang Fury is all strung out because Cheese said no support :lol:

All he is doing is trying to get yall roused up. And he is succeeding very well in my opinion.

3. ^Cheese's statless alt

You haven't seen riled up yet :lol:

4. Not Cheese's alt at all. Wouldn't want to be.

5. Hahaha Maybe it's us who's trying to make sure that cheese keeps talking? Don't u find it entertaining? U do, that's why u posting here. U need to look outside the box lil nub

6. U just discredited all ur claims of being 'skilled'. If a simple name change confused u into calling my account irrelevant, I highly doubt u have any skills whatsoever. U obviously learned nothing from regs cos it would've taken them 3 seconds to figure out lol
    Of course I now care. Not about ur opinion though. I'd like to see u post more of those self loving comments, they are amusing indeed

7. Omg, online thugz. U guyz winz 6 interwebz.

I so jelly.

8. Careful there bob, u may get de-adminned or even kicked for posting on this thread

9. Dont take my cookies :(

10. They are mine to start with :x

11. You call that begging? Are you familiar with the term "hyperbole?"

12. Im am flattered though that you went out of your way to dig up that year old screenshot to add points to our cute little dick measuring contest. 

13. Are u familiar with term 'liar'?

14. Lair: a wild animal's resting place, especially one that is well hidden.

15. corrected!

Bob I can't blame u for trying to take this thread offf topic so u can lock it. But it's not gonna happen so how about u tell us how did u feel when found out that fakie_hombre lost 52t out of 62t out and dropped 100 spots on lb?

16. Poor big_green_tractor - all too busy here posting nothingness.

Last post for me - elvis_hombre let's dance lil fella 

17. Explain to me how I'm taking it off topic.  please tell me how you're the best group of people on the interwebz which mean nothing in the real world? :) Go outside some time.

18. Oh this is AWESOME! You know youve made it when someone accuses someone else of being your alt 

#winning!

19. 

I love you, Bob ️

20. I love you too, Cheese <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.