Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Hi everyone,

I am just wondering how many battle wins roughly do you need to get ranked on the leaderboard?

How much do you have to cost to get ranked on the valuable leaderboard?

And finally lets say you have next to no battles wins/ only just at max plunder with allies/you aren't expensive to hire...how much combined stats would 1 need to get on the overall leaderboard?

Appreciate any feedback and help

Thank you

2. No idea sorry I'm 5400 or something on overall and 6k on battles if that's help in any way. Probably doesn't.

3. Yes that helps a little thank you -grizzy-

4. What's the max % you can get from bfa?

5. As far as for LL wars, you get a max 10% increase.

6. What ever happened to the omets and balto?

7. What's at 3% of FOD?

8. Players refer to it as "God mode". You cannot attack the main bar until you've found the "sweet spot". You have to carefully hit both item bars, while checking to see if you can do damage to the main bar at the same time.

9. How does the item system work(in ebs) cash wise, is there an item limit like, is it better to do 3 reckonings with 20 items or do 1 with 60 items... explain please, someone in cc said its only worth getting 20 items in tsi aka old man fiendish, more than 20 was a waste

10. Each item you hit gives you a diminishing reward of plunder. So the first item gives you the most possible item plunder, second gives slightly less, third slightly less than that, etc.
    I don't know the sweet spot for every eb to maximize total clan plunder (i.e. each person hits x items). I do know that bigger players get more plunder per item (duh) which you can see reflected in hte when a bunch of smaller accounts hit items, versus when a bc player jumps in items too. So yeah, 20 items three times is more total plunder than 60 items once. But that takes three ebs to do, as opposed to one.

11. Anyone can give me tips on how to balance growing and getting good bfa?

Note: Yes, i know, be active and buy them, but i'm not really a very active player (30mcs in 4years.. yup) so i am having a hard time doing that.

12. Don't bother with bfa until your bigger

13. What if I want to war?

14. Can some1 link me to the ally hire list with no commas? Or post on my wall the author of the thread im looking for? And no not HAV0C's

15. Bumped one for you. :)

16. Anybody can tell to me, how to get the bloodwood?

17. It's a rare drop from some ebs, like tsg for example. Not sure what other eb's

18. It drops from the last eb in each series, excluding reckoning and depraved, but including zta, zoma, and goth/lotl

19. Is there any guide on building/upgrading efficiency? If there is, can someone lead me to it? If not, how do you calculate the CS per gold stuff?

20. There are a couple out there. Here is a link to one. Building Efficiency Guide