Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. What if I want to war?

2. Can some1 link me to the ally hire list with no commas? Or post on my wall the author of the thread im looking for? And no not HAV0C's

3. Bumped one for you. :)

4. Anybody can tell to me, how to get the bloodwood?

5. It's a rare drop from some ebs, like tsg for example. Not sure what other eb's

6. It drops from the last eb in each series, excluding reckoning and depraved, but including zta, zoma, and goth/lotl

7. Is there any guide on building/upgrading efficiency? If there is, can someone lead me to it? If not, how do you calculate the CS per gold stuff?

8. There are a couple out there. Here is a link to one. Building Efficiency Guide

9. Is a guild Hansel still a valid build? Or with the inflation, is it better to go to a different point?

Sorry it's been a while since I've been on, I'm not fully caught up on what's meta

10. GH is nerfed just grow.

11. Haven't played in a while y when u click on a clan then view members does it not say who is admin any more ?

12. They changed it admins are now war chief, commander, chargehand and Knight a few others they all do different things.

13. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=178572

that forum link goes to ATA's forum about clan roles and what each one does

14. Dear Debs.
    I was wondering if you could put the 11 pm GMT war time on indie? Please ... It's just that you did it in S2 n it was suited to me. . now Pete my baker is taking his time on a Tues n Thurs n I can't get home to ee war in time anymore , unless Andy bakes n its kool... But none of that matters if you did a 11pm war time.

Plus wth is up with the season wars ?

(A 11pm war time would be awes in that to)

15. Stupid predicted tiny keyboard

Devs*

16. Just fire Pete. Who wants a slow baker?

17. Is hansel still a build people do (the all spies with one troop)? Like did they nerf the whole idea, or just the guild part?

18. Hansel is still a build 

19. How long does it take until you get the max refund of dropping an ally? And what is the percent you get back?