Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Alright, another new player question. Is there a thread or guide that would explain to me the history of this game? I get the feeling that it's been around for a very long time and I wanted to catch up on what has changed and how it got to where it is today.

2. Unfortunately there is no guide to the history, it would be a huge undertaking. The game has been around since september of 2009, so there is a lot of history. I would just browse through the guides section and best of, that is where you will find a lot of history.

3. Again, newbie question. Can someone explain to me the mechanics of the lowland wars? How long do they last, difference between individual and clan, payout etc?

4. Sorry for the late response.

Unfortunately i dont know much about wars, but here is my understanding.

Lowland wars only use your lowland buildings, so everyone is on an equal playing field. Depending on your BFA (bonus from allies) and BFE (bonus from equipment) you can get up to 10% increase from each in each stat category.

I think they last as long as indys, but not positive on that.

5. What items do different ebs drop

6. Check guides for that

7. why can i collect my rewards ?

Why can't I collect my rewards from event

8. Re: why can i collect my rewards ?

9. Re: why can i collect my rewards ?

It's a known bug. Devs will fix it. Probably. Maybe. Hopefully.

10. Should sos be converted all at once or separately?

11. It used to be the case where you needed to do it all at once, yet i believe that is no longer true.

12. How do you open Fates boon? I see you open with fates boo key or somethinf like like that but dont see in marketplace

13. At the end of the event you will be given a key for it.

14. What time does zta usually open?

15. 12pm pst

16. Is anyone bc with new lands yet?

17. no one is yet i guess, but few are close like sky and panic, check the leaderboard

18. question. Its better for plunder if upgrading a building higher level or few building at lower level, both ways gives around the same stats. So whichs is better for plunder . (abyssal ands osmon rai )