Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. I sure as hell dont.

2. Could someone tell (or link) me as to what the chaos wars are?

3. Where do i go for transaction problems? I was charged for Nobs but didnt receive them

4. Email support, and by support I mean apple support... Or Google support..
    If you want to wait for a indeterminate amount of time, email ATA support..

Get that refund and spend it on a needy family or something bud, they need the money more than the apes do..

5. Maybe if those families produced a game like kaw they would get some dough too #freemarket

6. I guess this thread got lucky with the lock happy devs 

7. Its funny that people use this thread as proof that short posts can make good threads. To be honest, this thread is fairly spammy and useless. But I do support support the cause that effort is not equal to quality of thread

8. This thread was made back in 2009 no effort was required back than

9. Well, it's not only the length of the thread or the effort, but also who posted it :lol:

Noobs = locked

Well known players = OMG what magnificence :lol:

10. Because players react differently depending on who you are, what alliance you're with. If Ashes posts a thread, people leap over it and praise him to no end.
    If someone else posts the exact same thread, they get iffy responses or hate.
    Who you are, what your reputation is in Kaw and on forums, makes people's reactions very different.

11. Is it the abyss lands or HF lands that give a plunder bonus?

12. Abyss lands have amazing plunder but are expensive to buy.

13. So I've heard. Thank you!

14. Both give more plunder.

15. Nope... Abyss (at what point I'm not sure) actually decrease plunder unless on hte.

16. Your wrong.

17. My plunder has been decreasing on HTE as I upgrade abyss

18. I have been upgrading Sea Nymph Temples in Abyss lands. I have just upgraded one from level 8 to level 10 and my first hit plunder went down. Then today I upgraded one from 5 to level 6 and now am making 1m less on first hit than I was an hour ago. Is there a reason for this? Why is it not going up? Please help, thanks!

19. Ask any lb player. Plunder decreases in certain ebs with ug on abyss past level 8. Unless on hte(unless building def)

20. I just asked someone who is BC they said plunder only increased with every upgrade.