Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. @zach check again it's 36

2. Te email to the support is useless they will not disclose anything, unless the devs has said so.

3. They are working on wars now. Many people have complained about no pvp updates. While I think pvp as osw and 1 vs 1, ata sees pvp as anything to do with players against each other including ee. Be patient, eb's got their updates, let those who war get their turn.

They just released new building upgrades, the summoner was released a month or two ago, two events. They still are releasing things.

4. Where do i sign up to become a mod?

5. They just gave out some moderator positions but you need to play at least 6 months and be 18 years old. I'm pretty sure you need to email Support@AThingingApe.com.

6. There's actually an application if you look hard enough.

7. There's an application which is easier to access if you are on a PC. And you login to the forums (after logging into the game)

8. Im on idevice and ive emailed the Devs.

9. If you need to ask, you should probably forget it.

10. If I go full spy build and if I have 0 troops then can someone steal my gold

11. Even worse... people can attack you and you won't go dtw as you have no troops.

There is an excellent thread from Bellemorte about Mechanics in the guide section, telling you what happens when different builds interact.

12. If i have one tier 1 atk troops, will 6-10m cs ppl kill all my troops with fewer hits or will i just lose a few troops at a time. Goal is to become dtw quicker.

13. Yes, the weaker you are compared to your opponent, the more troops you will loose. This won't however amount to a lot, it won't make you dtw faster (around 2-5% more loss than the regular 24 hits loss according to my experience).

You would also have to drop all adps as well as equip only defenseless gear (and avoid BFA)... but that would mean that the weaker hansels would feed on you in an osw.

Going the other way, increasing your BFE, BFA, and maybe an adt or two would make your opponents fail on you thereby making you dtw with less successful attacks on you. Ideally, every incoming would be a fail and you would end up dtw without any loss ;)

14. i am confused,how can a small acct like a sh i am trying to build hit such huge accts?,and where in forum does it teach war basics thx.

15. Basically, you can hit accounts up to 6 times your strength. In order to be able to hit really big accounts, SHs will increase their strength by increasing their BFA (the strength they get from allies).

16. BFA is the other main factor which will affect your strength. Remember that SH dont grow, so all their gold earnings go into replenishing pots and then allies.

17. Bob ur everywhere  daily life of mod eh lol