Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Anyone know the prices of ever upgrade for the T6 spy building? Or can point in the right direction in Wulfs thread.Couldnt find them

2. 950b total. 50b, 150, 200, 250, 300.

3. What is the total price of every lands, every buildings (Lvl 1 to 4), every pots, as the bronze bar and 1 inferno?

4. If you want to ask stupid questions like that you can find a calculator and do it yourself. =)

5. It's a question thread. Other people could have take a calculator too.

6. Has the plunder from guilds level 4 been lowered to lesd than a SOS level 1?

7. What spy building is the best for plunder? Not in terms of efficiency, just how much money you get. At lvl 3. Thanks

8. Can someone help me talk to someone in my clan (silenced)

9. What's my join date and post count?

10. If u can Post :vuklas has been farmed to the head admin in my clan. please

11. I know the cost of mithril increases as one gets bigger. I am not sure about others but I think that the cost per mithril is the amount of gold i make on average when I unload my troops on good paying eb's. Like Haunt, TSG, SS, and Summoner. I want to know if this is true for most other people as well?

12. No sir it is not, cost 638 mil for me for one whereas I make 1.8 m per unload on eb with troops alone

13. Another question, just got it right now. I post on forums from pc so if you dont use PC u might not know what im talking about. When I scroll to the bottom of the page it gives me a list of players that are online. My question is who or what is/are the Google [Bot] and Yahoo [Bot]????

14. I believe it has to do with advertisements and/or people viewing through browsers not logged in. not exactly sure.

15. When someone searched kaw forums on any search engine , they get logged in as a guest and it just states the domain of the search engine that is running

16. If I get 5 Changeling Watchtowers max UG how much would that be in CS?

17. 1,205,820 spy def in BTA