'Knightmare' vs. Holy Vanguard

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FoK_IIIIIIII-Wanj-IIIIIIII_FoK, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Finally my little bank - though you was inactive..dam my number better be soom 

2. Shhh. Be patient. Bad things happen to the ones who deserve it. So be patient

It'll hurt a lil for a long time

3. Lol I'm not stripped. I have all my allies lol. 2 failed attempts on me.

4. Bloodstar, I'm sorry to let you down, but you are not a priority since you only have 40.6b in only 2 allies and you just barely reached the highlands... It's not worth the time while others in your clan are paying out alot better. Sorry bro, but you are taking the war like a champ. 

5. Then why does he have 2 failed strips if he is "not worth your time"

6. Just barely reached the highlands? I reached the highlands a long time ago. I'v just been upgrading.

7. And I thought I was domos? He said I was to come like 4 days ago

8. Anytime you lose gold out of a strip it's not failed. Just gonna do you slow.

9. Nice and slow like, get down in there all deep and such. 

10. Knightmare was still revamping last i knew so kind of a tilted deal to start with. My opinion defense pots are a waste in long term outsys. Its not what is won its what is lost so havin an extra 10mil of pots burned wether ur enemy wins or loses is just dumb

11. Ba dum tis! ...

12. Sleep is for the weak

13. Hey everybody at knightmare... Gather 'round I have something to tell you about buckeye...

14. I don't sleep bc I'm awesome

15. July 17th, who is winning this war and why?

16. This is completely one sided and about to get way worsebut I give knightmare props way better to suck at war than never try it 

17. Shocker, you must not be paying attention to the Knightmare comments. HV has alot of failed strips because you guys failed to take all of their gold. Ya brain dead? Ya gotta motha****in bullet in ya head?