'Knightmare' vs. Holy Vanguard

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FoK_IIIIIIII-Wanj-IIIIIIII_FoK, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Lol buck shut up

2. Lol - here they are, Vontez cannon Fodder - What a clan HV is. 1/4 of you the same person, who's spend RL money on a computer game and during a war pins himself on a haunting, letting the rest of you take hits for him. You have a great clan leader there LOL.

Every RL $ you spend makes us laugh a little a louder at you.

This war is so much fun, and i have banked so much gold from your cannon fodder clan mates that i may give up EB ing for good and see if i can HLBC of you guys

Lets see how you are fairing 3 months, six months or nine months from now.....my bet - soon as T5 fives come out Vontez will be looking for a way out again (already asked us three times) as his LB ego means more to him than any off you.

For us, this is why we play - dont worry your time is gonner come....

Keep hitting those ebs.....

'knightmare'

3. Lol very true. When we strip 1.5 trillion off one guy and don't take 2 billion its a fail according to knightmare

4. Lmao Liz take notes of how to war. Hitting eb gives you gold. Gold gives you opportunity to strip as you can see with over half of your clans allies are gone. V is not hiding he is simply taking all your allies and we all at hv are prospering

5. Yeah Liz you really don't know how this works. You guys started something you can't handle. Knightmare has no money. We do. It's ok. We think of you as the new haunting. Called kightmare on loser street. Payoff is great.

6. Not to defend anyone specifically but just because someone has no allies doesnt mean theyre stripped. If im in outsys i keep a minimum in alles and pot bank then if they sell bank that too. Looks like im naked but really ill have strip funds stacked up and noone can touch em

7. Btw outsys wars bought my last 5lands and buildings lol theyre great money makers when u do it right

8. LMFAO !! :lol: nightmare what a joke :lol:

9. Haha you lose 40% if you think that is good then more power to you but this is not what is happening here it's what they claim but when they stay open for 6-7 hours of straight steals hahaha they lossed way more than what try admit to lmfao. This is almost comical
    HV

10. LMAO now - there we are KaW... The comments of an EB clan playing at war.

Dont worry your time is gonner come..

Gold wins wars....LMAO  Keep spending those RL $ Wantez...

11. That's funny and clever. Oh wait NO IT'S NOT! *spits on Liz face*

12. Btw that's a psych reference from the spy episode...

13. Facts-Hv has stripped well over half of knightmare members 3/4 of knightmare does not have pots anymore and you guys want to act like you are a war clan 

14. Ill take 40%loss and have it untouchable than risk half trill or more in allies that can be stripped. And even losing 40% of it if ur making 50mil a hit in outsys your still ahead in pph than doing epics,including haunting.

15. Leo stop spewing **** from your mouth. I just looked through our roster again just to see, and I counted about 8 people max who were actually stripped. I did count the people with 1 ally, cause no one is actually naked except the inactives or osfs.

16. This is amusing. I challenge KM to define the benchmark metrics of this war so that we can statistically track the performance of both sides.

Regardless of it all, when KM starts making statements about Von's strategy of using haunts, real cash, LB status, or not caring about his clan mates, it demonstrates the level at which KM plays.  Hey HV, Von doesn't care about us so perhaps we should say screw it and defect to KM. We can farm Von. Whatever.... Lmao! That was just another lame attempt by KM to attempt to save face in a war they are clearly losing.

Just give up and disband the Knightmare clan or you're more than welcome to recruit your allies and attempt to strip hv more. If you'd like my credit card number so you can compete with Vontez, just pm me. My cash is your cash. 

17. wow realy i was disrespectfull -- i came to your clan to help you with the epic -- i tried to give u advice on item phase and ur gave me aload of abuse -- so before you start telling everyone i was direspectfull try looking at yourself--- dont give me abuse if you cant take it back its that simple and i wasnt clan hopping when u farmed me i was sat out of clan so you didnt hit my friends -- try loosing the big ego u guys have and i wouldnt have an attitude with you would i ? ----- and ran to knightmare haha knightmare invited me so before you open ur mouth get ur facts right ;)

18. LMAO - you want to statistically track an osw....... go do a system war

This thread need to be locked..

19. Thats why I want a system war. That way KM can't deny theyre delusional. The writing will be on the wall of who is winning!

20. I by far have the biggest ego! Bow to me slave! 