The Phil n Jayde ChatShow

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Malestone7469, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol. It's a chain reaction!

2. Camera switches back to Jayde n Phil
    *Jayde: Yawn.... Phil, ummm stop drooling.

Phil, wipes the corners of his lips n chin. And removes the soaking bib he's wearing.
    *Phil: Uh hmmm. Lets ummm get back on topic. ^Coughs

*Jayde: Right. With FAITH entering the war, it looks like more APoC members are posting Laoda's wall for personal CFs.

*Phil: Now we can also welcome Chongo to OSW Veteran's Club. Club Chairman Swabia says "We reduced the minimum entry requirements from 10k losses to 8k losses. Our honorary members: iJaxon, 24Dude n Poly are usually around to welcome new guests, but they're indisposed at the moment."

*Jayde: Now we will have a commercial break.

3. *hides under my bed*

...commercials are scary!..

4. Camera pans to Phil having a shower.
    And he steps out of the shower with a towel around his hips. Water is glistening n running down his muscular but wiry chest.
    He's V-shaped with wiry muscles. He's got a smooth chest n a flat stomach with a six-pack of Tiger beer just a short reach away.
    Phil steps up and looks at his face in the mirror. He used Schick Menthol shaving cream to lather his face. Then reaches for Gillette 5 bladed Power Grip and shaves his face. Camera zooms in to show each blade gliding across Phil's face snicking away his stubble.
    Leaving his face smoother than glass.
    Light literally reflects off his face blinding the cameraman. "aaaaaah"

5. Woah. Phil. I'm newly divorced.

...just saying :shock:

6. This thread...

is so weird.

Thats really all I've got. Thanks, haters and believers of everything they hear, for coming back out of hiding though. missed ya.

OP...uh...have we met or you just needed a name that could also sound like a stripper?

7. Hi Jayde.
    Nah. I like ya.
    This thread just feels so right for you.
    Decided to give you a boost in ratings. 

8. Um no need....but....thanks....????

9. When does Jayde pull out a Hoe and possible a sickle and start smacking Phil with them?

10. I was wondering why we had so many people at the door this morning... Now I know why. 

11. Well, i mean i know she makes us all look good 
    But this is a bit much   

12. Makes me wanna go buy camp and a gun now. And perhaps.. A dishwasher. 

13. *Camo 

14. Who's the Phil character in this story? I know jayde but Phil is a mystery.

15. Dish washer?  what the chicken soup kat 
    I've been wanting a reason to have a knife strapped to my thigh any ways 

16. Scene switches over to Jayde in a milk bath.
    Jade is having a goats milk bath. With blood red rose Petals floating on the milk.
    Hand maidens in waiting pour more milk into the bath from Earthen Amphora vases.

Camera zooms to Jayde using a loofah to scrub her smooth n velvety skin. The skin glowing with milk glistening on it.
    Two young girls, handle her jet black hair. As they massage her hair with Avocado with Banana puree. An age old formula to cleanse the hair n bring back it's natural shine.
    A beautiful, long golden brown leg slides out of the bath, and a young maiden seizes it and lightly scrubs a loofah over it.

Two young maidens stretch out a luxurious bath robe for Jayde to get into.
    Camera pans to Jayde rising out of the milk. An Atlantean goddess with glowing skin. The young girls wrap the bath robe around Jayde n she steps out of the bath, and walks over and lies down on a Strathwood Falkner chaise lounge chair.
    A purée of milk n cucumber is caked onto Jayde's face. Two slices of cucumber are used to cover her eyes.

Camera pans to outside of Spa415 Beverly Hills 90210 415 N Cresent Dr #110. A discreet French-Mediterranean Day Spa.

17. Phil as in The_Philosopher. Lol

18. Erm 
    Whats being caked on to her poor face?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.