EE exploit, I up you SH clans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Lol cheese 

2. Im speaking from experience. I spent hours creating a roster and signed up only to not get anything. Not even a message saying no match! I had used an alt in that situation. I emailed the devs and received a reply stating any account cast for war has to have at least one troop generating building! Towers do not count as they do not provide units and have zero ways to be attacked or attack.

3. Got 3 people willing to convert so far, few more needed.

4. Front please post a screenshot of the response.

5. So your plan is 3-4bigs and stat free twr builds. This is your idea of how to beat the roster exploit. I'm sure you will get a match up. And having the towers will give ppl stats.

But if you only have 3 or 4 who can actually plunder and the other teams has 3 or 4 bigs and 4 others who can hit your plunder builds your still going to lose.

6. Bud im a man of my word. My word is my ss! im not going out of my way to provide visual evidence of something trivial. Dont believe it, its fine:)

7. Here's one if a clam only had this idea what would happen to the out come :eek: I've never seen a draw before in ee

Since mo one can get hit with this idea and no one can hit that are using this idea who gets the mith :lol:

8. Good ? who wins?

9. Troll_reborn are you a retard? are you like 14 years old? grow up dude, you act like a butt hurt noob.
    Go find a decent clan that does not use SH, if you have a problem with them dont war, or start a movement of warring big vs bigs. Simple as that.
    Secondly, this build would not work, like someone stated you'd have to be right size to match a sh, and a build that size with just towers is not enough to keep any DECENT sh with BFE and BFA out. Secondly if you are only towers and all towers, you have no way to make gold outside of war let alone in a war, so how do you win? lmao

10. You caught me, I'm a 14 year old. All your claims are true, I'm a Butthurt noob as well.

Luckily though, this Butthurt noob can farm you with his Butthurt alts when he gets home from wherever 14 year olds are in the afternoon.

11. You cannot sign in without 1 troop buildings. Because back then clans use statless with bigs instead of guild hansels.

Need 1 spy or 1 att building to count.

12. So that acc can be sign. *

13. If u have no units ur clan is desqualified

Happened to me when I used a filler couple moths back

14. IB4L

All SH rosters, expect me.

15. #TROLL_REBORNFORPRESIDENT

16. You stole my idea you noob :p I thought of this about a month ago and built an alt to test (just as you are suggesting.)

I finally got it up and running as of two days ago, had 6 mil CS (5.5 mil adt and 500k sdt) I figured that'd give it perfect range for hit ratios and, stand alone, it was 'bad' but in mass (as you suggested) it'd be a great exploit to force match ups and create boring wars for manipulating clans.

Joined up with a noob clan (forget what it was now, just some randoms in WC who were taking anyone) tried to sign up, said I needed 1 unit building. Built a stable, signed up and then dropped it, woc was still cast and it looked good. Then when matching happened it sent out a message to me and all clan members saying something along the lines of "Your clan does not have enough members to qualify for war p0opie2 has no unit buildings and therefore does not qualify, registration for war has been revoked."

So, as several players in this thread have speculated, I can attest with 100% certainty that you can not, in fact, war with a pure tower account :(

Disappointing but true. I'm sure you'll be just as disappointed as me (as I thought it was the greatest idea ever like you are now :p) but at least I can save you a few days/weeks of grinding an alt, just to see that embarrassing message and watch all the noobs in the random clan you joined ***** at you XD

17. please 