EE exploit, I up you SH clans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Who the hell wants to play like that

2. Who the hell wants to drop a 15mcs account to a sh, oh wait it worked so all the little lemmings followed

3. Exactly, people will do what it takes to win

4. The difference is sh can actively take part in the game , these builds would be pointless outside of ee

5. I'm not saying I'd do it or even make an alt to run it

I'm just saying it would I fact work

I'm on break from ee have been for a while unless the devs do something to really fix the system in done I haven't spent money on here in months and no plan to either

6. have to have at least one atk building or one spy attack building still

7. Isn't it an offence to be openly talking about how to exploit the game?

8. I'm pretty sure not ... Had to fill a roster last minute one time and used something similar since the person couldn't be on durning war they just dropped the buildings before war lock was 1 coe and a bunch of guilds now it was only 1 account but we still matched

9. We are talking mechanic theory and it's not an exploit if the system allows it ... Isn't that wat I always here from sh filled roster clans ?

10. Besides I doubt this will work. Towers are similar to BFE and BFA I think, because they're static and have no attacking power. I think you'd need troops or spies even if it was just a Stable, to be able to get a match.

11. An in-game exploit is something IN THE SYSTEM that shouldn't be, do yeah every in-game exploit IS IN the system.

12. The offense is that the matchup system would allow this ********

13. 0/0/0/0 accounts don't work because they have no hit range

But towers are just like troop buildings as in they increase hit range

Therefore these types of accounts would work as they technically can be hit

14. Spilatch read the 50th post, I doubt it.

15. I'm voting for it not working dude, but I'd like to see it tried.

16. I think it's crap too don't get me wrong but it's in the system that it will work just like ps mechanics it's just one step further

17. The big sh will drop allies right out of your tanks range. Then someone will buy one of the lil builds. Two hits will be plenty to win this sitzkreig.

18. That's the thing I'm not sure they would match all sh clans and even if they did they would only match ones with large ssh with super bfa ... That's a lot to drop just for 1 war

19. We suddenly have a forum full of tower build experts who've never tried this strategy, and they're all telling the OP how his plan won't work.

I'll be quietly watching him to see if there's a method to his madness after all.

20. I'm not op lol trust me  but yeah I'm kinda an expert in mechanics