Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AshesOfEden, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Thanks Vamp! Wishful thinking on proposed ideas. C'mon devs, where's the beef?! And where's our "xstals remaining" counter grrrrrr :/

2. What about posting CF on your own wall with you own alt?

3. Twice in one day?!?!?! lol What the hell has this world come to?? Another excellent request.

4. Ive been begging for a xtal counter for soooo long now

5. That just shows how wide the gap between spender and non spenders really is.

Some are begging for a x-tal counter, while others just beg for a x-tal.

Idiots like toad, who like majority kawers spend very little, calling out players who do spend just really reinforces how intellectually handicapped Todd is.

No big spenders. No kaw. Period.

6. I really want to give a shout out to all the Hybrid fighting accounts out there, like Gamma here..

I have a mid Hybrid fighting alt and I tell ya, it's like wrestling a pig in the mud.. it's messy, it's noisy, you get mud all over your face... but it's also quite fun to play..

8. calling out IMF??? sorry i dont RP lol ...oh so now were gonna brag about how much money we spend on KAW???  truly pathetic what KAW has become loser catfish i spend juuuuussst enough on mains to keep them where i want them to be. Its why i dont OSW/PvP with them ild rather not flush money down the toilet like your new boyfriend IMF does ...what u max xtal everyday? Lol if you do you and your accts are even more pathetic then previously stated. IMF sucks always has and always will ...fail strip funder thats all he is. ....continue with your imaginary play fun time

.....Eat More Bacon

iPhone
    
    TRUMP 2020

9. Gamma <3

Don't let those stats fool you. Gamma loves a good fight and is a great person to have beside you in OSW

10. Why yes Todd! Using a keyboard to incessantly post forums is much much more fierce. Try hitting someone 

11. RottonApple i DESTROYED you 4 years ago ....,you went from 7k battle losses to 12k. Youre at 17k now which means you havnt done squat since then ...during LR OSW you were pathetic (admittedly so was CoS) straight EB fairy you did zilch nada nothing but flap your gums like youre doing now ...im not attacking?? Lol wheres my inc loser? I cant tell whos more pathetic you IMF or loser catfish  .....why dont u cry to WA to help u again ...destroyed those losers too 

iPhone
    
    TRUMP 2020

WHADDUP MODS?!?!? ....IM STILL HERE 

12. *facepalm*

Monkeypoo, come fight me. I guarantee it'll be a waste of your time to even log in. In fact, you should just uninstall right now to save yourself the embarrassment.

13. I have no words Toad. None at all to adequately describe how desperately you seek attention.

14. Imf ...sure could u drop build into my hit range? () ild use a main but like i said i dont want to get stripped LOLOL  .....i woulda few years ago but ya know these BC hansels nowadays lol

iPhone
    
    TRUMP 2020

15. @imf ...you can call me Lord Bacon 

16. The ONLY person on this game to hit me 5K times is Matthias (Resilience) and his alt army. Xido/Sido in KoTFE is another possibility at the 5K hits club. Fun times in OSW 

And those were failed scouts on my hansel.

And You Todd - 15,000 words in forums screaming for relevance.

17. You cried butthurt tears for months afterwards ....disbanded your shell clan and abandoned several of your crappy alts. its when you started sucking up to alliances for protection. Youre still butthurt ...im cryng? lol ...you cried in AC chat because ild say hello to my allies and not you. Seriously, youre the one with self esteem issues not me lol 

iPhone
    
    TRUMP 2020

18. Todd should make his own thread and tell us all about his incredible kaw exploits.

Sadly...Todd is afraid to make a thread of his own, he only knows how to leach off others.

Just like he's afraid to post with his "almost build complete main kingdom "

loser

19. Make that 15,125 words, 0 with any ounce of truth. The only  I see in AC is you.

20. Almost?? ..theyre BC now catfish and will start rapidly clmbing ally LB while u wallow in the sewer with the rest of the trash ...ive found a new MMO lol im going to get all 3 top 200 to prove my point when i do ill reveal them then quit KAW ...ill go out on a high note ie:top 200 & UNSTRIPPED, keep flushing your RL cash down the toilet loser (you were better off spending that money on scratch off lottery tickets)

iPhone
    
    TRUMP 2020