Fix Summer Wars 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DOMlNUS, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks, yeah it is BS.

2. Wow you got my Support , that's not ***** fare

3. It's Immortal Taka doing it. I'm reporting them to support.

4. :D and what exactly will the devs do? Get them in trouble for using a legitimate war tactic?

5. Immortal Taka should be disqualified from tournament.

6. For violating the ToU for creating too many accounts.

7. Reporting them for what? Didn't break the ToU, using a loophole isn't against the ToU. Perhaps multiple accounts? But they could have asked their perms to make alts and slap them in there.

8. What proof do you have they aren't all different players?

9. Obviously, I have no proof. All I can do is report them. The investigation is up to the support team.

10. Technically you don't know that 1 person made all those accounts.So they probably won't do anything about it except give a warning.

11. Even if they're all legitimate accounts, the devs need to be made aware of this loophole, so they can plug it.

12. I emailed them as well, but didn't reflect on this issue since I have no proof.

13. Ever heard "alls fair in love and war"? It's a strategy. Isn't the point to win? If the devs give us a loop hole, OF COURSE we (the kawmunity) are going to exploit it! Pwars, drop volleys, mwars...need I go on? It's a war game. Hats off to those that are cunning enough to game the system to their advantage. Assuming no you violations of course.

14. There are 27 players with the name ITlllllllllllllllll in their clan...

15. You're allowed to have one account per idevice.

16. Does anyone honestly think those are all legitimate accounts? o_O

17. I agreed this needs fixed, but how long befor a clan has 49hlbc spy build and 1 attack build to "clean" spies after steals.
    Loopholes will be found.

18. I think if you're going to submit a report of something to this magnitude that you should bare some sort of consequence if wrong. Otherwise you can report whomever all willy nilly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.