CHALLENGING THE TITANS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Valuable, Nov 23, 2012.

1. I think you "piracy" thing is a little overrated lol. Just sayin. Sure you are farming little clans that only do EB's, but I mean. No need to make a big deal about it. You make it seem like your cleaning KaW of everyone who does EB's lol. Keep it on the down low and don't try and portray yourselfs as royal bad asses and you will be more successful lol. (Also, when you lose, it won't make everyone laugh as much)

I'm in a bad mood :lol:

And it's apparent you don't know who Val is.

2. Well I have one thing to say about this, not taking sides or anything.

But this battle would probably put the spark back into kaw, not a big one but big enough to start a reveloution...

So what I have to say is.....

THIS WILL BE BADASS!

3. @khoare: One person with many alts. can't do that. It'd take many, MANY HLBC accounts to piss of most of KaW.

Though, he can enjoy the noob tears he'll receive. Those always appear :lol:

4. I remember you hitting me, what a dozen times, Valentine?

A pure spy on me is like a flea. I don't care, and you caused no harm.

I believe you even noted yourself that I don't bother to protect money with pots because I don't leave any out- I bank in crap allies.

So, if you burn a dozen spies when I'm asleep, and I wake up to no change, and there's perhaps 3 other actives who can actually fight in my feed because my clan is always at war why would I expend time on you?

I wouldn't, because you're a nothing.

You make topics like this to make people like me talk to you. It still makes you a nothing.

I do not endorse you. You bring nothing to the game. You scare no one, and your threats against people bigger than you are like a yapping dog.

Take all that energy and build a player who is big enough to fight.

5. Swabia obviously didn't get the support he was expecting.

You don't know of me because your too far up your own ass.

That iG thread you sounded so desperate lmfao. "Don't you know who I am?" Lmfao. Times change, you can keep bragging about your noob pirate clan but in the end, they'd get worked over by a few people that knew what they where doing.

6. Eww… MachineGun. That GIF was quite disgusting .

7. I never saw it before posting.

8. "Big enough to fight"
    "Nice stats, OP"

Ummm, you obviously haven't heard. This is a bank if you didn't realise. Need it stripped sometime soon. Care to do it? Oh wait, I forgot you are dried up, have no funds or pots and are just a meatsheild still blabbing on about your achievements months and months ago.

If you didn't realise, I have HLBC accounts.

9. You have HLBC ? Because the only ones I have tied to you are the spy's and they aren't HLBC ?:eek:

10. That's the whole point.

11. I see, so, you noticed when you were hitting me with your 3 other accounts that I was burning xtals on Zerg? Nice of you to let me know your account names.

So what is it then, your original post was 1 on 1 and I accepted despite fighting 2 other clans. You're hitting with 3 accounts? Ok. I guess that's fine. No rules, huh? Got it.

I'd call the Zerg one a war, but to be honest they don't know what they're doing so I'll call it 2 noob clans. I'll come for you when you sleep. I could use the stimulation.

12. Look, if OP has to make up crap about being from 09 and having 17 hlbc accounts, and a ***** that's between his legs and not in his mouth, then lets humor him and say that at least the 09 part is real.

Who cares?

Op, you're a 'no account'

Arguing with me isn't going to make you a real boy, Pinocchio. Wish all you want.

13. Just out of interest...

Do you actually read the OP Swabia, or do you just make a comment based off the first line, because that's what it looks like...

14. Lmfao Swabia getting mad because i caught him when he xstalled  keep talking smack, yet to see any action.

Who said 17 HLBC? I have no need for more than 2.

15. So how many accounts do you have then Val? Just out of curiosity :)
    I know of 4 :p

16. Anarchy, Im gonna go with first line, title, and name of the poster.

17. Yea, I read it. He didn't state who these titans are, or who he's hitting, or what his now dance is called.

That's how a rap song goes, right?

I'm gonna be a thug, this is my rap name, and here's my dance. Isn't that how other babies with small parts make themselves big? I mean it's the same psychology, no?

Yea, his dance should be called the butt scoot, and his rap name is 'jabbers-a-lot' because he didn't specify crap in that. Just mish mash of crap that didn't scare anyone.

Someone just Pm'd me 5 of his accounts.