CHALLENGING THE TITANS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Valuable, Nov 23, 2012.

1. And to those who are saying" swabs dosent know OP" NO, they don't know Swabia. :lol: educate ya selfs ya fools

2. So let me get this right. You want to 1v1 the leaders, while they may only have a couple accts you use 5 or more. Then you complain when they bring in members because you are using multiple accts. Can someone say hypocrite?

3. Swabia still has yet to strip me of 1b. Not a single ally hire, not even from the others attempting to pin me. 60b in allies, come get

4. Farmer-

I didn't hit willy with any of my others apart from this. He then got you noobs in here, so I used >1< acc to pin those who jumped in,

And the incoming I had from WAR I suspected it had something to do with Swabia.

5. I doubt anyone gives a **** about you challenging them.

6. How many accounts do you have Val? Joeeee aparently knows of four. And I've seen more. When there is a thread about having multiple accounts. You should have only three....

7. Found 6 so far but other people probably know more.

8. I know that val has multiple iDevices.

9. There's no limit to the amount of accounts someone can have, as long as only one is on PC and the rest on individual iDevices.

10. I have 4, but can never again get on 1.
    So I have 3 xD

Support to Val....still.

11. Lol. This is sad

12. No what's sad is this damn thread.

13. Is this the same Val that used to do wallart?

14. Support for val

15. Yap sad huh?

16. I like Val. I also like Swabia. It's just that...well..they are both noobs to be quite honest, and noobs do noobish things.

17. Ain't we all noobs? :roll:

18. Well. I am for sure.