CHALLENGING THE TITANS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Valuable, Nov 23, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

I got mine, and some to spare if anyone wants

2. Me being the biggest titan of all of KaW I say....

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

3.  Pinky! Go for it!

4. Its a joke, me and val have a bromance, we can't fight each other..I do support him in this epic conquest, sounds fun

5. I'm joking, me and val have a bromance..we can't fight each other, I do support him in this conquest..it sounds fun and I'm interested to see how this unfolds

6. Didn't realize the first one went through :lol:

7. Do when does this begin?

8. Nice stats, op.

1) You suck
    B) You couldn't strip a stripper if you had $100 in singles in your hand.
    4) You know where I am, come get some. I'm only fighting in 2 wars ATM so some one on noob on the side would be fine by me.
    3) Be sure to buy up my allies as they're a huge part of my build. I'm mainly BFA.
    5) Scouts really make me mad. Never scout me.
    )6 wall me if you're feeling froggy, and you need to hop to a big person to make you seem real.
    0) /lock for op being a moron

9. Heh heh heh.

10. Swabia definitely doesn't know who the op is.

11. Swabia, I assumed the OP was referring to the bigger players who have turned into eb noobs...

12. Lol support to what your doing Val, let KaW tremble with terror again!

13. typical swab stain. yeah, all threats from you boy. i remember hitting you last time, having these threats of being stripped and destroyed for months on end and the next day i had 0 inc lmao. this day and age you sit and take the beating day and night and still claim to be a legend. lets be honest, the only thing your known for is smack and the 'castle code' thing. youve been in OSW? so have we all. your way past your expirey date.

oh, and your DTW for assas, looks like youre already pinned.

14. Lol. Val nailed that one.

15. Whatever... I didn't ***** out, and as far as I know I did the most 1 on 1 in the game.

Unless someone else was taking on pwar clans alone, eb clans alone, then started a piracy ring I don't think I'm wrong on that.

Someone else is a big 1 on 1 clan owner? Who? They're inactive? Great. So farm the inactive hope you win

16. I was wondering why you were so quiet lately :p

17. Swabia, no offense, but I think saying whatever in the beginning of your post makes your whole idea weaker than it would have been

18. watch out, the ad mortem gang are coming to make you hire some worthless allies! noobs who have no funds at all!

not to mention that OSW you had with 7-, i ended up having to fund the strips myself.