UCvs zaft who do you think will win

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jigsaw-4-the-union, Sep 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zaft isn't the oldest clan....
    TFK
    Foxes
    German Foxes
    Chaos Reborn
    iG (not in this osw)
    WiG
    Those are just a few clans a good bit older than Zaft.

2. Umbrella Corp., Resilience especially never backs down, and with all the other clans at their side ZAFT has no chance.

3. WDGAF will win. no bias at all

4. Lol,look at ifights wall,hell will freeze over before WDGAF wins

5. ZAFT probably need to call in FAITH soon

6. Where did the other thread go?

7. I think it'll be a ceasefire but if anyone is gonna win I think it'll be UC because zafties are dropping out left n right and two more clans just got added to UC. So the odds are in UC's favor.

8. @ DAK

Tons of UC are dropping out.

You just can't see them because they are hiding under their umbrella.

9. Willy but uc has clans that are still fresh that haven't even started fighting. So uc can just switch out clans to re-pot while ZAFT has no back up clans to re-pot in.

10. ️️JUST KEEP SWIMMING JUST KEEP SWIMMING️️

11. It always entertains me to see people want UC to win, because ZAFT is full of "bullies" if UC wins and that alliance is the next major power, guess who the new bully on the block will be? Personally, I don't care who wins. While UC and ZAFT fight it leaves other alliances to grow .

12. I can say that 1 Zaft is not bully's. don't wanna be run over? Get off the road.
    2. Zaft uses wars like this to solidify there core, showing who deserves to be given chances few othiers get.
    3 Resilience never gives up??? Ha don't make me laugh. The clan as a whole might not, but there's allot of accounts that roll over when they enter OSW.
    SiCness is indeed a great foe.
    APOC clearly has every reason to fight till the end of days.
    oG has some of the older spy syndicate members. EG Black hand.

In the end it will come down to LB players

13. Trash talking back an forth is just to funny. To watch... keep it up I need entertainment

14. Oh.

I guess we're doomed then.

According to current maths, the ZAFT/WDGAF slide down the leaderboard has began, and the empire is falling.

Current projections put ZAFT off the leaderboard somewhere in 2026 (when Medicare is dissolved). WDGAF will be sooner, because honestly, we don't care.

I hope the "sneaky, non-fighting UC flankers" come at us before then. They should have enough pots...lets hope. You can never have enough. 2026 is coming fast....

15. I say there is no winner. It will come to a "mutual" agreement. Just like the apoc vs zaft OSW lol.
    Head

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.