UCvs zaft who do you think will win

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jigsaw-4-the-union, Sep 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Only way either side wins if lb players get stripped otherwise pointless war everyone small then lb dont really matter in this size osw

2. Zaft hands down

3. Both clans will war until they are stripped bare and both destroyed at the mid-level unless a cf is met within a few months.

Players will just continue to get stripped and leave the clans and those players who have left the war will join some clan not in war. The clans not in war will get more and more powerful as peace-seeking war-runners look for new clans.

That's just my perspective.

4. I'm mid-level... I have pots to burn. And I can always take a break on 3x haunting to replenish the well.

I hear Laoda wants a top 10 LB to reset. What a moron.

5. Give it a year. The real players will stil be fighting. Trashing want win war. 24/7 scout bomb want either. Trashing walls and begging to be saved want win war either. Who cares what started war. Why does it matter. This is a war game. We r on here to war. Zaft is a war family.

6. I think whoever uses more $$$ Both clans are formidable opponents. Whoever doesn't spend money will be stripped bare. If they spend equal amounts of money it depends on how long they have had their strip farms saving.

7. Support dexter

8. My guess would be UC

They have more numbers then zaft which gives an advantage.

9. "Its not about how hard you can hit, but about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward"

-rocky balboa

No matter what nobody will win because both sides can keep going forever

10. UC and Warlor....dam

11. In osw there will be no winners good luck with both side 

12. All alliances will survive this OSW intact, albeit with fewer members. LoS, AoW, NW, and other large family's will swell with members.

13. Useless members they can't count on when the sharks are circling. Good for them.

Better to pick a side than take on unreliable "friends" IMO.

The right side is UC by the way. ZAFT

14. Is a bunch of collie molesting goat ropers.

15. ZAFT is going to win this war they're the oldest and most known clan there is or ever has been and still most people would love to say that they've even met a ZAFT member

16. Zaft hahaha you all are ignorant twits

17. Umbrella corporation:

18. SICnISS shall crush all.

19. I'm seeing a lot of votes for uc. I won't pick a side, since I know people on both sides, but normally the guys everyone says will win, win. Its a subconscious morale booster, knowing people believe you will attain victory.

20. Sighmin you suck️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.