Who wants too do SW against us

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Os-JAMES, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Awwww ... Get off your high and mighty horse Osiris... Where was your Honor, Pride and Glory when you hit and threatened innocent guests who came to do EB's? We didn't cry, like you are doing now... No CF asked for, no CF given... Just fight 

2. After reading the whole thread, I think it was made to boost Osiris' war rep, and that they expected to win. Hey, nothing wrong with a bit of confidence.

But here's the thing, if you make enemies, true enemies. They will do anything they can to win. You can't just expect them to go away, not if they are true fighters.

3. Lol they where with 12 men at ofs against 50 what do u think

4. Re: New Good Idee('s)

Hi

5. Bram, I looked and they had 40 in the clan at war start

6. Only war you can fight are with trash talking and bore enemy too deathlast war against yafi i had 4 months no inc and thats the truth so stop talking so big. You go in osw then do nothing.For the record. Judgment yafi wilders chilli huckleberry family are reduced too 80 members.
    And thats the truth. We where in war with clan you ask for itbut its gone, destroyedyou needed too merge to be a bit of a clan. So you guys can stay bully people arround in kaw.

7. What's the matter James? Can't take it when people speak back to you? Still nursing that broken heart? 

8. See everyone?? That's the mighty Stawberly speaking, u want war?? Ok I give u, but not sure when. Maybe soon

9. 3-4 (Armageddon, AAH, Osiris)big clans gang up against us and called us bully lmfao.
    Strawberry I know u r pissed but dont be so low

10. Strawberry, come out of pin pls... Can't have incoming if u keep stay pin
    Do you know how to play this game?

11. Bro i am not low you just cant handle the truth. You know i am right. You guys just wanna look good by speaking on forums. You really know who the loser are. Keep buying nobs guys you strip a few of each clan. Then war anotherstill all clans are here you getting smaller like your creditcard. Bring it on big talker

12. Nice u thought it through so war now k, wipe away ur tears n be brave

13. Can someone from the 'Honor, Pride and Glory' clan please respond to my earlier post on what you guys did to innocent third parties doing EB?

14. war clans going for sys wars? disappointing

15. I don't remember Armageddon calling yafi bullies. And we weren't exactly big, we only had funds but no numbers 

To be fair, you guys did give us inc before AAH and Osiris started whacking you guys, i had fun while it lasted 

16. To strawberry- dont be jealous tat we have big creditcard to strip u guys., u guys are butthurt abt it.. Even OS guys r prepared to sell ur timings to us especially OS leaders timings.. Its sad to see when the leaders dun feel the ground sentiment and only act on their own.. Now with inter gone or not, u guys seems to be in running headlessly.. Asking for a system
    War with mercs.. Lol.. When r u going to learn n fight ur own war? lol!!

Secondly, huckleberry or yafi didnt disband or get destroyed.. In fact, we have merge all our true blood alliance..pls get ur facts rite.. The thrillions strip are proven facts.. So its irony when u say yafi was destroyed LOL!! Its has always been the same guys who fight for his brother n sisters.. No doubt some have real life issues to handles n i believe some OS have quitted too.. So there nothing to be ashamed of..

So strawberry, its already look so shameful the first time OS ask for cf.. I dun intend to degrade OS further, but i think u need to do ur own reflections..the more u talk, the more it makes OS look stupid n reputation lost.. lol..

17. To*

Srry I had to 

18. True some Os quit but not 300and dont forget the 100T you guys where striped last timehave fun on forum.

19. @strawberry thought u diddnt like smack talk y start it then?

20. That's what I was think uprising