Who wants too do SW against us

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Os-JAMES, Sep 5, 2012.

1. ok I will end here. Rem its not over! Enjoy ur SW

2. Ty extreme, we would respect you if we dont get inc during our sw for a fair war. Cheers.

3. and in response to the merc questions...

Yes. Osiris are well known for mercing. But this is done to other people's wars. Not our own.

There are constant requests for help in sw coming to our members, some of which we go to simply because we enjoy the wars. But we have no need to call mercs in to help in our own wars.

4. No trash talk plsPls close this treathI dont like trash talkit has no use

5. Just saw on wc banner, a war will start in 4 hours between ofs and Mercs inc

6. Yafi trying too pin us before war startsBut we go on with the warWe still gona have fun in this sw because we play games for funGood luck merc incand thx for having a sw against us enjoy the sw

7. Np strawberry! Osiris asking for it

8. Wow mercenary inc at slaughtering

9. Lol ext. I love how you play.

Carnage.

Credit where it's due; you guys are watching close. People joining are pinned in seconds.

10. This is rubbish.

ZAFT will tell u it's rubbish too. They pin our players just before some went for summer war too :lol:
    All is fair and square.

11. We go onnot about wining or losing. We still here in this war even when a whole clan trying too pin us. Watch how you earn respectThis is the diffrents between you and me extremist. I learned too play with respect. You like only trash talking.and fight with no honor and no respect.

12. Honor, Pride, GloryOsiris until the bitter end

13. Honor, Pride, GloryOsiris until the bitter end

14. OsirisWe stick together no matter what! 

15. Honor with breaking CF and claim all honor u have?!! I just play what an OSW is, don't like it?? sorry Osiris credibility to me is zero! Post a forum thread for asking to leave war then I shall give u honor, not walk away sneakily expecting we to give in. Not a gentleman way of doing it.

16. Lastly, don't claim so pure n innocent when you are a clan interested to join OSW.
    Waiting to win everytime with your enormous strength?? So what is it now?? Bc more T5 and fight us again?? Don't waste time bro, Fight now!

17. Or issit yafi fault cause you are being tricked into entering a war and now found out initial war starter---red star clan abandon u?
    YAFI fault? That's Osiris decision, not mine! Pushing all blames to Yafi when things don't go your way. Lol

War us

18. War us and play our Rules

།༜།ᎩᎪ_JUDGMENT_FེᎥ།༜།