A guide into being just like me

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RS-roni-RS, Nov 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And tell me again ... how long was YOUR silence or again have you conveniently forgot these things
    3 Months .... walk in the park

2. I dont get silenced for writting sick perverted sleaze like you do ellaberg .What you wrote was not normal it was vile.But so happy to be the reason you come alive again and get a wake up call from your deep hybernation. It is a ego booster when all these slumber induced fools perk up & find their voice again when i am back on form within worldchat and forums.

3. But you did get silenced Roni
    Why was that again?

4. In her mind for being to awesome and fantastic probably
    Lol

5. TL;DR version anyone?

6. Roni is awesome. Everyone else sucks.
    There, that's basically it. Lol

7. Ah so shes still riding that stick eh? I'll just wait till jenny or boots shows up and makes this hilarious again.

8. It's already awesome. So much cheese puffing and noobin in this thread. It's gold!

9. Jenni ran from True-spartans and c.f to them and dropped build.Bootsy must be on her 10th or more osw running .She ran from Apoc into the opposite alliance and joined resilience only to go inactive for months and notched another osw running number to her belt .She is also a traitor.So sorry rikki but jenni and bootsy cant hold a torch to me. Jenni also osw ran from Blackhand versus Crackdown .Not once but twice and c.f to Crackdown.Yet again rikki i have a photogenic memory and no facts slip my mind .They are bad examples to try compare my name versus them .!

10. Cute and loyal. I see no problem with this.

11. Photographic memory definition: the ability to remember information or visual images in great detail. —-Eidetic memory definition: is an ability to vividly recall images from memory after only a few instances of exposure, with high precision for a brief time after exposure, without using a mnemonic device.

12. Photogenic memory definition: the recall of an individual who edits their own memories in order to enhance their own reputation or repress an undesirable truth.

13. And she admitted it herself ️

14. Big deal, the word autocorrected. Stop being petty lol

15. Another update for you leech erratic . Me and skinnyminny were fighting True spartans/ True spartans academy for 2 months .Jenni had joined bootsy in True Spartan warriors so i had been fighting them both for 2 months + even before jenni joined T.S .She somehow fellout with bootsy because bootsy claimed jenni had been leaking inside clan info. So bootsy dropped her from T.S and they both ended up fighting each other.But i know bootsy she is jealous of any popular female .So jenni had to go from the clan .Then bootsy abused being admin by making jenni clan farm. Jenni ran straight into blackhand and joined them and then dropped build and c.f to kingLeonada-KingOfTheFlunks-TS. Then when CrAcKDoWn osw blackhand jenni ran and c.f twice to Crackdown. I watched that osw with interest because Crackdown was my ex clan what i had been in for about a year and a half .So google all them sayings i quote to find the definition.Here's another one for you to google :- a elephant never forgets.

16. Inb4 the elephant jokes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.