A guide into being just like me

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RS-roni-RS, Nov 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Honey, the sentences "Is english even" and "English is even" have different meanings. The former questions whether the statement is true, the latter just makes fun of the fact.

As far as the contradictions go, there just.. arent any. "You always do" refers to Roni gg'ing himself, in other words its correct.

I think I will call you a noob.

2. Banned for cheating not being on a lot

3. You are truelly so pathetic chubby. I wouldnt waste my money botting i get satisfaction having a account that is all my own work and time and effort put into it.You know i wasnt even in hte ebs in fury when they were on non stop. I dont see the point of wasteing scores of real life money to grow a account and take the easy way out. You can keep repeating all the taunts of roni got banned for cheating.But i know i never have ever.So i can hold my head up high knowing i played kaw legitably .its funny you keep mentioning me being banned but my account was tiny stats.Yet you dont say one word about all Fury bigs who got banned for cheating.Blazey, MadDogMorgan/Elvis, Bella,Teja and others .You need to qoute about the dodgeyness within your clan Fury first before you have the nerve & audacity to point the fingers and talk lies about me.Try-hard chubby who ran from osw and seeked saftey in chaos reborn from Evil Within.

4. You got banned for something what was it for?
    You can’t hold your head high cause you got caught and banned silly

5. And skeevy d3mon i am female not male .And dont lecture me when you are using slang and abbreviation instead of writing properly .You have double standards d3mon.

6. Poor desperado chubby trying his hardest to come back on top.Sells was banned also yet never cheated at all .Many in Zaft were banned when hadnt cheated at all.They were all set up and corruptly banned by certain people in apoc abusing their support connections to get rid of the key members within Zaft. I wasnt high profile but it is well known that i can get info on alts and many other things.i even was telling silph even before i joined fury and was messaging people in other Zaft clans that certain screennames in their clan had just been stripped. I even found all the links into websites that apoc members were told to post their inc who from and what clan they were in. This was the main reason i was asked to join Fury in the first place. You are a vile oaf chubby
    keep spouting all your lies.You now are seen as a traitor who ran into the enemy alliance because fury didnt even tell all their long time members what really was the real deal.Non of you were even aware what the bigs had been doing and keeping secret from the rest of Fury.You were all just puppets that got played and left out of the bigger picture . I guess you werent really valued as much as you thought you were.Thats why it came as a shock when they had been playing games that you had no idea about.Because not even those bigs in Fury told you the real wheeling and dealing they had been doing .

7. That’s a really cool story and all and the rumors are a nice touch,but your main was 100% banned for cheating
    YOUR MAIN so deflect all you want,you’re a maggot cheater
    So the title of thread should be “how to be a cheater like me and have a statless alt i troll kaw with now”

8. No wonder fury came to me when my home clan was Fast & Furious asking me would i like to join them .That K.G the Great from Zaft Destiny had sent them to ask me. You are just a washed up moron chubby 40 years + and thinks he needs to act a bully on a game because he is a loser in reality.

9. Many know you use a auto clicker chubby that makes you a cheater first hand .You are just a hypercrite.

10. Correct slang, and correct abbreviation. AKA proper English.

11. That’s a reach now ron ron nobody needed you
    And if I️ cheat why I’m I️ not banned with your main?
    You’re are banned for cheating.No amount of deflecting or name calling can change that fact I’m I️ right?
    Roni’s main account is banned for cheating.

12. "Truelly" "a account" "work and time and effort" "wasteing" "i never have ever" "legitably" "quote about" "talk lies" "saftey"
    Yeah..

13. Roni the banned account cheater what a hypocrite ️

14. Aint that the truth

15. Quit,buy back in,quit,buy back in,no wonder why your hair is falling out “winner” 

16. Make me sad to read that you are a cheater.
    Shame on you roni
    SHAME ON YOU!!!

17. I worship at the alter of both Roni AND Chubby. I feel so conflicted.

18. I was gonna reply to this about ata isnt stupid, they can see unhuman actions, but roni knows this already so meh!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.