A guide into being just like me

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RS-roni-RS, Nov 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr-Auto-Clicker-Chubby as i already stated above and many times in worldchat . I have never cheated or botted .I know that i was set up to get banned by apoc using their support links to get favours done for them and get people banned. I think ruby in support was the corrupt one doing favours for apoc and banning people in Zaft and me. Believe me or not i really do not care.I told you all this in Fury as soon as i was banned .That i would never cheat because i get pride knowing my account was all my own blood ,sweat and tears .I wouldnt waste real life money buying gadgets to make my kaw life easyier.When i love a challenge of climbing the kaw ladder through my own sheer hard work and time and determination.Why dont you mention how bootsy reset her own account when in a 1v1 with sub Zero and returned a few weeks later on a newly acquired account with big stats.No you wont point fingers at your in-crowd and why lots in Fury got banned only a few months ago.All you can do is try leech when ever i speak and you talk your lies about me to impress and try get more to join in to bully and hate me.You really are a pathethic man .But you aint a man you are just a wally .

2. Chubby is 40-45 years old and all he can do is bully + lie on a game to try boost his low self esteem .Real life must be so rubbish for you chubby .

3. What am I lying about though? Ata will not ban you over your silly conspiracy theory.
    You did something wrong and you got punished therefore your attempt at being some innocent,role model doesn’t work(because ban)
    Deflect,spread rumors,and insult that’s fine
    Ata banned you.You’re no better than anyone in kaw.

4. Who is really the bully here?
    Calling ppl pigs,creeps,phathetic,old...
    Some ppl cant see what they do themself,always the victim roni ALWAYS.

5. With roni on our side sky net is doomed ^^

6. So why did vixen got demodded?
    Oh yeah :-D

7. I joined Fury and within 2 days my account is banned.That tells me that the corrupt mods within apoc were abusing their connections with support and getting favours done for them to get Zaft members out of the way. You aint dumb chubby uou know they did exactly the same to Sells of Zaft Destiny who joined Fury . Why you not ever call Sells a botter/cheater and bully her with your lies and insults the same way you have been doing to me ?Because you wouldnt dare.Sells is more of a kaw legend than you ever will be.All that you are doing is trying to target me thinking it'll give you more brownie points with my female haters who normally wouldnt give you the time of day.And g_d_f_m_s_o_b another nothing-man like chubby who never talks at all because nothing going on with him inside that shell of non-existance .He is like chubbys identical twin.Who only come alive when roni speaks or when cant contain their jealousy when she creates another masterpiece forum thread.And know it will bring forums abuzz with her new showcase writtings. So them being the normally invisibles on the kaw scene.Their 40 watt brain says to them okay boys you need to get yourself in on the roni action and spew some tripe to give yourself some platform to leech in on roni's attention she brings and gets when ever she utters some storys.

8. Yeah ummmm Long hateful paragraphs aside and minus childish insults you wrote a forum thread about how great you are and what a role model should be.
    I’m merely reminding everyone you’re a cheater and had your main account banned for breaking the rules,not some hair brain conspiracy theory or cause players don’t agree with your play style,but because YOURE A CHEATER.
    So deflect or give examples of this person did that or blah blah blah
    Don’t be like roni,roni is a cheat

9. Where are Blazey,MadDogMorgan/Elvis ,Teja,Bella ,Switchback and others from fury ? They all were banned .Why are you relying on and using a auto-clicker chubby ? You have no skill because if you did .You would be self sufficant and not use a cheat gadget to get quick fingers. You are just a hypercrite and lowlife chubby and you will rot in hell for your bullying and lies .i know i never have cheated so either support corruptly banned me or their detection machines were faulty. I can live with my conscience it is clear.But yours is murky and full of gunk.

10. Please do another picture because you are a oaf of few words . In other words = boring .

11. Calling myself or others names and telling stories is fine and all but,sadly defecting doesn’t change the fact you got banned and well here I am on my main account not banned so....
    Can’t really say you have a higher moral ground than me...I guess let that sink in ron ron

12. Wow you do it again,but probably to self absorbed to see it.talk about yourself in third person now lol.
    Not sure what you expect when making threads about yourself?that we all cheer and sing about how fantastic you are.
    Cant see anyone else do name calling as much as you do.but again you are the victim.you are and will always be a cheater,but yeah that was mods working with support,innocent again and a victim.

13. Thread should of been titled “How to be a self absorbed delusional cheater just like me”

14. No it should be re titled " it's roni ! :- calling all leeches & maggots come out to play " . Erratic is nearly hitting 30 comments on forums .i bring out the inept and give him a chance to break him out of his silence .He only gets brave to insult me behind other nasty kaw flea's.And ellaburg dont let me get started on you.After the sick ****** things that you wrote on my wall 3 years ago making you get silenced for 3 months.You are no one to write irony to me.

15. Anyone need some aloe vera for those wicked burns?
    ******? Take tsk.

16. Did I write that on your main's wall?
    Where is your main btw?
    As the Chubster correctly pointed out .. It's banned cause you cheat , lie and cheat some more
    So why tell the KAW community to be like you when your a convicted cheat , a 3rd party app stalker and a bi polar character suffering from grand delusions of ones self.
    Chubby called you out for what and whom your are .... take your medicine

17. Part 2 thread coming shortly titled " How to awaken,rekindle and ignite a inactive mind " .And yes you did write it all on my wall really disgusting sick comments ellaburg proving you are filth and you got silenced for it for 3 months.So you made a new alt to continue harrassing me on my wall but i blocked you weirdo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.