A guide into being just like me

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RS-roni-RS, Nov 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Yeah dealing with all those scumbag cheaters would get old ...good for you 

2. Wow. You really have anger issues. Someone pee in your cornflakes or something? How about you stop talking here and offer something worth paying attention to?;)

3. Wow you really are a coward ass chump ...is a war game punk. I give inc I expect you to hit back not cry to Crystalee and Predator to make Todd stop ...punk ass chump 

4. Crying during first PvP event ..."oh don't hit us we're in OSW (RP) against Zaft" "waaah wash waah" :(

5. Crying about inc during PvP event even though you opted in ..."waaah waaah waah" "oh mommy Crystalee hep me hep me" 

6. That about sums up hit, cry then merge because they can't take the heat!

7. Hahahahaha. Your clan is beyond irrelevant. Couple months was all it took to shut ya down

8. Statless alt. Pretty much sums you up

9. yeah statless alt whooped your candy ass ...I NEVER saw anyone cry like you did 

10. Buncha losers ...Fraz was good Snowman was good Roland was Ok Crystalee was good the rest of you punks were pathetic ie:diddler, boba-fet (LOL) your candy coward cry baby ass etc etc etc all coward chumps ..."waaah waaah waaah make Todd stop waaah waaah waaah" I never saw such crying in my life 

11. Yeah? And what's your loser clan doing now 

12. kick embarrassing diddler acct I made drop build and quit 

13. why u keeping that losers dead acct there? So ev1 can see how many BL I gave his sorry ass

Call him up make him start KAW again so I can make him quit again 

14. Yeah ok, irrelevant? Probably. Lets do a quick search, "We Are Rogue" and hit squad. Our history might not be grand but it's still active player! Move on.

15. RL call diddler tell the loser to log back on 

16. Too funny Chubby was all over everything i wrote within seconds the other day with his insults .Yet when a man calls him out for his bullying and lies :- chubby completely ignores 0-Dink-0's questions.But then days later he wrote on the thread again with his lame one words comments saying " Ohh boy " .See others aint blind to what a pathetic bullying pig you are chubby . I guess you under orders from the girls to start on me at every opportunity because that's the only way that they will talk to you .How gullerble you really are and a doormat to use to spit hate for them and you get their friendship in return .

17. *If you dont hate on this random person on this random game i wont be friends with you!!*
    "Ohh boy" is also two words..

18. Yeah I wasn’t trying to bully anyone and I’m a pretty free thinker,I just wanted to point out in this thread called “a guide into being just like me” that you are far from any role model or Pilar in this game when your main is banned for breaking the rules, now to touch on what some other person said as to the reason of said ban,I don’t know the reason.
    Why is your main account account banned?
    What rules did you break?
    I’m not name calling or bullying or even accusing anyone of anything.
    Just fact based dialogue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.