PvE Information (Epic Battles FAQ)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Corinthian, Jun 6, 2011.

1. i want free crysals every eb or this game gay and the owners 2

2. imo No Quarter would be done a lot more if the scout bar was cut in half. It pays really well, but that stage is so annoying, and if you don't have enough people to get it down in an hr you need to open an osf.

3. can anyone tell me if build size has an effect on potion effectiveness? reason for my question, is when i was assigned to use the seals at one point, i had difficulty keeping up with it, i literally could not keep it in the sweet spot not matter how fast i spammed them in. however a larger build was doing it before i took over all by themself. and said the amount they did was higher then what i observed. any comments would be appreciated :)

4. If it takes you an hour to do scout phase have everyone unload attack troops before it starts, if it takes thirty minutes then half unload, problem solved.

5. Cor are we gonna get a repeat function back now since bugs were fixed.

6. I encourage people to do no quarters more. Yes it can be annoying but hopefully this pic might make the extra stress and effort worth it.

[​IMG]

7. Will you guys tell me what you think about my two epic battle ideas in the thread "new epic battle idea" in questions/comments section? Thx

8. wow who actually read all that

9. In history is the reward included with income earned?

10. @ghostwolf - yes the damage done by a potion scales with your build size in the eb. In no quarter a small build will not be able to beat the regen rate of the shields.

11. Thx cor! Rally helpful, if incomplete

12. If you do your LC reset before an epic battle ends, would you still get your bonus for the battle?

13. No you will not get the bonus from the epic battle because the connection of the money to your account is broken.

14. Typical long winded Cor thread 

15. What are the 4 items use in the haunting ?

16. I believe Cor stated this but I wasn't clear on it and tested.

Potion usage will increase the units killed (appears subject to a cap) and decrease your troop loss (subject to a minimum troop loss per action). *However*, this will not increase the bonus. It will just help finish the epic battle faster.

So if you don't think you're going to finish on time, load up the potions ! Otherwise, use just enough to have minimum troop loss.

17. Join The Four Elements
    
    
    
    
    
    Free Roaming Panda

18. Why is there no info on the haunting?

19. Theres only one item used for the haunting...and if u need info on the haunting, just ask people from those top lb clans that just do haunting 24/7