PvE Information (Epic Battles FAQ)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Corinthian, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Or as I believe what will happen is clans will ditch there smaller players keep there better ones and then bring in big hitters when needed like pwar only the hit and run aspect where small players had opportunity to grow is no longer an option

2. Cor why leave out some of the missions? Do you know anything about the haunting?

3. Anyone completed 'the haunting' can you please share? Thank you.

4. the improved seal doesn't have to be within 100 of 7500. anywhere from 7-8k is fine.

5. would your afterbattle bonus still be with u even after u leave the clan?

(u finished the battle and everything but the bonus takes a while to show up) my question is if it "follows u around?"

6. Because I just havn't written the tips for them yet. I'll write the haunting in next

7. No Man's Land (Series 4, Mission 2) added to the tips section.
    I'll get the haunting in in a bit. someone told me one of my pieces of information is off and that the last phase doesn't begin at 25%

8. Ask on wc for clans that r willing to help u grow... To many clans were started by noobs using nob's and they don't know what they r doing(ie.. How to help u grow, explaining max plunder, types of builds to use..)Find the old clan's or us old hands that know what real wars are about, if u build for real wars then these missions r extremely doable for all..also asking for hot and runs is not going to help in most cases.. Most times these will b large PW noobs who will come in lay down a crap load of attacks get the most money and then leave... So then your small guys worked there tales off probably even had more hits during mission but since they are prob T1/T2 builds they dont get as much in the end and they Lose out.. ( ie.. Less money = no growth)what u want r the old hands to b in ur clan's the guys who 1. Know how to properly build kingdoms for wars and 2. Guys who know how to train others.... So to make a long story short if a clan is owned by noob owners( look at the win vs. Loses stats) then either merge with another.. Grow the F up..or get out and LEARN how to play KAW the way it was meant to b played...

9. Sorry cor.. Had to rant for a sec... Reading these guys complaints about clans makes me laugh...

10. are the bonuses based on your plunder during the war?

11. No.. It's based on successful hits then graded as towards types ie.. Attack, steal, assainate,items..the system has some sort of grading scale that pays according to a scale... That's why u can take a pure spy give him 1000( the entire length.. Around 4 hours)attacks to my 273(in 2 hours) and he only got me by about 300 mil.. If I would have one more regen then I would have made more with about 350 hits.. So no it is not based off of plunder that u won during mission.. Take notice ever wonder why it says hit totals under ur name when mission is done..

12. Last phase begins at 25%.

13. but how come this one person did 300 succesful actions (items,assasinations,attack,steals) his plunder is 30 mil and his bonus was only 15 mil ... and my main did 550 succesful actions(items,assasinations,attacks,steals) and his plunder is 890 mil and his bonus is 500 mil

14. What tier level was their build what is your the higher the level the more money u get

15. the higher level 1 is the one that only made 30 mil plunder but he ddnt have allies for plunder

16. I need a screenshot or link to see this. That doesn't add up no matter which way you mess with the mechanics.

17. Abandoned Kingdom added to the tips section (Series 3 Mission 1)
    The Despair added to the tips section (Series 2 Mission 2)

18. I don't think the devs did their math good enough I still get more pwarring no matter how you look at it