PvE Information (Epic Battles FAQ)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Corinthian, Jun 6, 2011.

1. It prevents you from attacking the mission stage until it has been fully depleted via item usage.

2. Uhh u know in origins the last phase what items are needed?

3. Series 3 Mission 4 Origins has been added to the tips section.
    Series 2 Mission 4 The Reckoning has been added to the tips section.

Fix noting the mission stage regenerates during the second phase of The Despair has been added to the tips section.

Tips section is almost complete. Sorry about not being here past few days all.

4. Would be abused. See: Speed clearing Warbeasts at low troops for clan wide regenerations, for, say, unloading on an OSF without crystaling, or braking pin as a clan in a system war and devastating the besiegers (and the obvious counter play).

5. There will be more series and missions added as we go further into the update. For example, Thorak has yet to show himself in his series, and Hawthorne, shown pre-update, isn't even out yet.

6. Mirch, it's intended for some missions to pay better/be prefered to grind over other missions, specifically because of mechanics in those missions. This is what makes No Quarter - like missions possible and still bring people over from pwars. One step at a time merch, as later on these complex mechanics will be well worth the coordination, but first we have to get clans over to find such things out/be ready.

7. Cleaned up redundant and outdated statements in the FAQ section of the original post.

8. Cor what about the repeat action button I think that would be really useful especially to us idevice users

9. It was removed after the early stages. It would be really nice, sure, but it would also spike bot use in PvE like we have with OSFs at the moment. I'm neutral towards it..it would be nice to have, but not needed.

10. Will more bosses be released? (I had a legitawesome suggestion to the devs).

11. More missions? Yes. There are at least 10s of missions awaiting to be put into the code, but feel free to submit your own suggestion.

12. I did. If a specific persons idea is accepted, will the devs contactthem for their own personal ideas for details? Or take things into their own hands?

13. idk. if it's a mechanic, maybe, but then maybe not. that's why I'm so critical on forums when it comes to update ideas. if it can pass me, the devs will know what is expected, what it can do, and so on and so forth, as well as move forward knowing it would help the game.

14. 1/ my clan has noticed, as I'm sure many other have that the seals, stage bars that appear are all different colours for different people ie it us blue on my screen red on your. Is this just to confuse people or a different reason?

2/ hitting with pots obviously causes more damage to a boss, but cost money has anyone found which combo of pots is the best to use, if you spend 22m a hit does that extra 40 damage cover this ?

15. 1. Clans shouldn't really go by color, wasn't even thought of so no, not intentional, but having to coordinate better because of different colors isn't exactly going to rush matching them.
    2. No.

16. cor it would be very nice of you i you also put the range of rewards given for total missions, for example the haunting, the range is around 80-100 bill in total.
    If you dont provide this i surely hope someone will.. its so hard to research by myself because finding hitters isnt so easy and takes time..

thanks

17. btw, anyone know which mission gives the best gold/hour ratio? so far its the haunting as i know with around 3 bill per hour.. anyone got other than that?

thanks

18. pinky.. No quarter by far gives the best plunder per hour.. we did it in 4 hours at wrath's enclave and totaled over 280 bill.. no brainer.. but the difficulty comes in needing enough big players to complete within time limit.. Cor.. i've also noticed that in doin no quarter that the person in control of keeping the seals at its weakest point (usually one person will use pots continuously) will usually be top plunder winner even if he barely attacked the monster.. Ex... i did one with crazies and we had to recruit in order to get enough people to beat it.. we had people who've maxed out on crystals and assassinated like crazy.. all i did was constantly use pots for almost 3 hours.. this give me over 900 successful actions just using pots.. I made 2 bill through attacks and made almost 10 bill for a bonus.. since i didn't use any crystals i felt bad.. doesn't this seem a little unbalanced.. people paid to have crystals in order to regen.. I only used pots... I also wish that they would get rid of the time limits.. so what if it takes a clan three days to beat a quest.. at least they don't have to recruit like crazy and can use their own clanmates.. if the intention was to keep clannies from roaming.. putting a time limit on these quests won't help... again another suggestion... im not a fan of time limits.. boooooooo ..lol.. and thanks for answering my previous question .. cor..

19. oh .. and let me just say that Im not complaining.. just making some observations and suggestions.. Peace..

20. Would be nice being able to score crits in epic battles......

Although I'd have no idea how that would work.