PvE Information (Epic Battles FAQ)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Corinthian, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Without a time limit some clans would just use pots, wait for the monster to regen and then do it again. In the end they would kill it and get tons of money.

I personnaly do not like the time limit either but i understand it. You could mabey make it longer but not get rid of it.

2. The range varies build to build. I've seen much lower income off of The Haunting, so you can't give that.

3. Again, depends on the build...

4. Yes, there is a very high payout for item action stages, since it's invested money that only returns when/if the mission is completed. No, you don't have to crystal for gold, it's always been optional. How is this imbalanced? Item stages are for weaker people who can't hit to grow up rapidly to where they can hit.

As far as time limits getting removed, that would abuse the system to a huge degree, since the entire idea is to grind certain phases for high gold and keep them up as long as possible before finishing the mission. You noticed something like this in No Quarter for example

5. Does stats from allies help in epic battles?

6. Yes.
    Success rate at the minimum, possibly damage/to be tested.

7. I'm making 22mil/ action in haunting. Does that make the theoretical payout for 4mil attack 100mil/action? :shock:

8. no

9. Must still be pretty darn high.

10. It's not a 'per action' kind of thing.
    Attack =/= Scout =/= Steal =/= Items =/= Assassinations

11. W/e...per fight. Gosh.

12. Cor so what your saying is that without a time limit there would be no cap to what you could make off an epic battle... I just assumed that there was...

13. Nice job Cor but u got wayyyyy to much time on ur hands lol.

14. Mission 1. The Haunting:

2 Phrase Mission.

At 100% Attack and Assassinate until Monsters are done.

Use Seal of Deflection (12.5k item) until 25%.

At 25 % Deal 283,500k damage(Attack and Assassinate) to Skeletal Apparition Horde.

Spam Seal of Deflection.

Done.

15. Thanks, great information.

16. Does anyone know which build would be the best for epicbattles?

17. Hi Brothers of KAW. Can anyone tell me what is the richest build in PVE ?
    T4 seems pull down plunder in EB. Pls advise.

18. Many many thanks to u providing the helpful reference

19. Many many thanks providing the reference. Some battle do not need att Amy and I can plan them for quest b4 using crystal