What does YOUR IGN mean?

Discussion in 'Activities' started by SimbaTheFatDog, Dec 8, 2014.

1. It means... I don't know, this was an alt account to begin with so it was kind of random :lol:

2. My name means nothing. Came up with it during my fourth replay of Fallout New Vegas. I needed a name I would use for when I work for Lord Caesar, leader of The Legion. I now use it for every game I play.

3. My name isn't original. Go figure!

4. It's a big mix off most of my Kaw names

5. NaturalBornKiller_professional_NaturalBornKiller

6. It's okay. No one of any consequence makes fun of me. 

7. My first account was jerry, i used to have clan tags.

8. Kawaii means cute in Japanese and dats me~ yey kbye

9. Similar sounding Japanese Adjectives with very different meanings:

Kowai- scary
    Kawaii-cute
    Kirai-hate
    Kirei-beautiful
    Kusai-smelly
    Karai-spicy
    Gotta be careful of pronunciation. 

10. I am the price of kaw

11. Scotland's national animal

12. Mine stands for the deadbeat Chinese ripoffs that I wear on my facepalm face 

13. I am a delicious cheese food product

14. riceNramen

You can't possibly create a more Asian name unless you actually use Chinese or Japanese words :mrgreen:

15. Well. I have had a nickname of Flyboy for more than 25 years. I earned that name from all my parachuting adventures when I was younger and I used it for many online games. That name was already chosen when I first started playing KAW so I used this one. Nice thread btw.

16. Exactly how much is that in usd?

17. My name originates from a game I used to play called Hero Online, where my friend JunoSamurai and I ran a clan named ItBurnsWhenIPVP. I decided to revive the name here as it was clever and fun and we used to love how even after destroying people repeatedly in faction wars (Shao 4 Life) we would always give people a chuckle with our clan name.

18. Uh I put random letters in :roll:

19. Because I really know what beef is... And I want beef