What does YOUR IGN mean?

Discussion in 'Activities' started by SimbaTheFatDog, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Please tell me you're kidding....PLEASE

2. No one needs to know about my second life 

3. Ah, a fellow bookworm :)

4. I'm a turtle and I believe I am ultimate

5. XxAcidsniperzxX
    Lets see..... Where did this come from?
    Random name draw from a bucket of names....

But I shall change my name to
    xXxRPL_Taiga_RPLxXx
    In memory of the best anime character to ever be in an anime
    Taiga Aisaka....

6. Ha noob

7. I like to sit and spin.

8. I started as Kornflake_Killer which was a stage name I went by when I was in a garage metal band in high school.

So after a day or two of playing I joined a clan called -Serenity'sDestruction- That was the clan that got me hooked to kaw.

In the clan, a bunch of is was picking up names that had the word Serenity in it. Basically an unofficial, clan tag.

So at that time I was writing a short story called Letters of a Rusted Knight. (It was a collection of letters written by the main character who was a fallen knight aimlessly wondering the land after his kingdom was destroyed. (Sadly I began that concept story not to long before I got bad into drinking so it is sitting in a notebook somewhere unfinished.)

So, that is why I go by Rusted_Knight_of_Serenity.

9. Pretty simple really Quincy my name dollars my aim :p I rp kaw as the real me...

10. I'm a trill play writer.

11. So you are 1 quincy dolla, you need pop that collar and become 1 milly quincy dollaz

13. Name originates from the Rick Riordan series- Percy Jackson & the Olympians. Name's important to me, because in the books Percy is loyal to his friends and overall a well-rounded person. His fatal flaw is excessive pesonal loyalty to anyone. He's also my favorite character.

14. Why not Annabeth? :eek:
    Edit: stupid question ignore it

15. Well it means I'm a cow

16. Mealworms don't get much *****

17. Well my names in kaw

Mad, this is I'm relation to my last name, and also to my nickname within real life

Mad_rathalos, at the current time I was into my monster hunter and liked the rathalos the most within the game.

Mad_Tigrex, another monster hunter wyvern.

Woifie, I guess you could say I like wolfs, more accurately dogs, yes I was very close to my pet dog, but with a kaw name, calling myself a dog breed didn't seen so great to me, then along came woifie.

18. Annabeth is a greaaat character, and she is amazing. However, the series is through Percy's POV and not Annabeth. The only book we get an Annabeth POV is in the next series The Heroes of Olympus, House of Hades and the Mark of Athena. But by when I read those, I already had the name. My clan knows me by Percy and so do friends. :)

19. I'm a little drunk and my first reaction to seeing you use my name was to not post and just strip you like a chump...

But..

I'm in a good mood bc I have been getting head in the strangest places lately..

I will play..

My name, DirtyLarry was given to me in college by my defensive line coach and it stuck.. It was funny trying to explain to girls why they called me dirty.. I had to tell them it wasn't a hygiene thing and I didn't have std.. :lol: I grab anyway

I was really close to getting "dirty" tattooed across my belly like tupac :lol:

My coach called me that because I was always angry and had a great motor.. I'm an intense person and I'm always looking for a fight.. It's like a Dirty Harry movie..

I didn't like this name for years but like Stainer said in that movie Role Models, "you gotta own the name."
    I think that was what he said :lol: