What does YOUR IGN mean?

Discussion in 'Activities' started by SimbaTheFatDog, Dec 8, 2014.

1. My name is Joe and I thought legendary was a cool word.

2. My nickname as a child and from my armed forces days,movies just made it mainstream

3. My name is Cas for Castiel. Yep. With a fancy set of dashes because I am a classy ass motherfucker.

4. Dolemite was taken Years ago So I tweaked it to Dolamite. It's after the neighborhood hero Rudy Ray Moore aka Dolemite, He's So Fly!

[​IMG]

5. Originally I was just Sentinel because Guardian was taken so I took something similar. I chose guardian because of my Defender banner from my first account in winter 2009 (under my original name which was epicwarriorofgoldenshrine77894) and then I rejoined the group I used to lead, the Reapers. We all barcoded in this format so I simply put sentinel into my barcode and here I am.

6. I STOLE CHRISTMAS BWAHAHAHAHA

7. My name is cody and I have steez . Steez is like the better grown up version of swag . Someone's steez is their essence they give off. If you are dressed steezy you look nice . If your personality is steezy you have a cool personality . Get the picture . Steez is wonderful. Yadidi yeeee ~~~

8. Valentine is my second name

9. I mixed two completely different and unrelated words and this is what I came up with

10. My name started in primary school as all the kids used to call me it so I'm always known as they mightymidgit ( this come round cause I was realllllllyyyyyyyy small but really strong )

11. I literally have no idea.

12. Inc and I'm a devil

13. Wolf of wallstreet movie :lol:

14. My name is obviously _ASLAND_ . It comes from the lion named asland in the chronicles of narnia. Basically, no one really understands Narnia except for those of us who read the bible and realize that Asland himself in Narnia is like a version of God. In book 5 [italics] epic in movie form too [/i] we can see that ASLAND is also wanting to give the kids something to remember him by in their world and that is how some were shocked

To believe in how ASLAND can relate to God.

Plus it's not a common name I see in Kingdoms at war.

Another connection of my name and this game is that in Narnia, it was a medieval as well as here it's all medieval too. We use troops and spies and a freaking cool MAGE!!

So yah that's my name ._. 

15. I am luck
    And i am bad

16. Mine is pretty self-explanatory.

17. Mine was the name of a song I was listening to at the time, from my favourite game at the time. Importance? Nothing really

18. The Dresden books and outgrowth of my old name .

Ask and the lion is called Aslan sorry to drop that one on you but yeah ..

19. Massive David Gemmel fan read his books sometime Rigante has been my ign since i first started playing lineage2 back when it first came out and have used it ever since in all games i play - oh and first post ftw