The epic tale of heroic adventurers

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by xXP_3Xx_StormWolf_xXP_3Xx, Jan 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chapter 5

Just as those two forces, the band of heroes and the sluard's, prepared to fight, another force approached. Their leader, Balto, had a mission. To kill the Heroes, Yet, this mission was nothing compared to his true goal. To recover his most prized possession. Godzilla's calf bone. It was delicious. And his employer, Daphnia, had this bone. He and his alts marched, headed toward the battle. Screams were heard, nearly deafening. As they neared, they learned why.
    The Sluards king had come.
    Nicolas Cage. The Sluard of Sluard's.

He and his royal Slaurd Guard approached the battle, and Balto thought twice of entering such chaos. He deemed it fitting to wait, to see how events would play out. Nicolas cage pulled out a Poke ball, and threw it, yelling,
    "I CHOOSE YOU, FAN GIRLS!"
    A massive herd of fan girls erupted from the ball and ran towards the Band of heroes to get autographs. There was no way they could withstand such an onslaught. Just as all seemed lost, a bright light split the air.

It was he. The Hero of Legend. The LegendaryHero. The Legend pulled out a gummi bear and used it to No-scope the remaining fan girls, before rushing towards Nicolas Cage himself, drawing his legendary blade, the Animus sword. A Sluard Guard swung at him, but he easily dodged with his Skorpion Shield, before dispatching said guard and throwing his shield all Captain America like, taking out two Sluards at once. The elite Sluard Guard now consisted of only three, half of their original number, which had been the best of the best. Nicolas Cage could sense LegendaryHero's Ogrepowering strength, and so decided to withdraw, opening a portal to Sluard world, he took a step inside before saying,

"Ill be back."
    One of the Sluard Guards, Arnold Schwarzenegger,angrily said,
    "That iz mah line." Nicolas cage no scoped Arnold and absorbed his essence, taking on a mixture of Cage and Schwarzenegger.
    "No. It iz ouw line."
    He turned to Legendary before continuing.
    "I will haft completelee adsorbed heem by da time we meet ageen. Farewell."
    And with that, he left, leaving the rest of the Sluard army to fight.

Balto took this opportunity to order his men to battle. Balto574 charged in with his squadron, which consisted of some Balto clones and noob's. Balto's own guard consisted of pLmparoo, Mercutio, Sean893, Azzaro, Andy427, Yoyodog, Woifie, Narwhal, Acidsniper, Azul, Zeth, Asaseazifi, Justice and his Bond woman Rikkimaru.
    Balto knew where he needed to place his forces. Daphina would get what was coming. For now, he needed to tip the scales.
    As they were charging, his Guard Zeth pulled out his 9MM handguns and tried to do some mad trickshot's, but he failed horribly, falling onto his face, which granted him a mouth full of dirt.

He quickly rose, brushed himself off and ran over to the Band of Heroes.
    "HAI GUYS! IAM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!! Please... Sign my 9mm's?"
    They all shrugged and signed it, causing Zeth to squeal in delight before jumping in the air.
    "Watch me do my mad trickshots!"
    He jumped onto the large Mango man fruit thing and jumped into the air, twirling around and firing wildly. Moments later, Jedi yelled in pain. He got shot in the Big toe by Zeth's mad Trickshots.
    "QUICKLY, COMRADES! Use the force on me!"
    Not konwing what he meant, Bob said,
    "We dont know the force!"

"Hold the wound to slow the bleeding, I mean! NOOB!"
    As they pulled off his shoe, they saw the horrid wound. It had lightly grazed him.
    "Quick guys! Iam bleeding out! Take me home! "
    ".... It is quite literally a skin wound. It shouldnt even hurt."
    As they argued, Balto's forces slammed into the Sluard army.
    The noobs of his forces were quickly defeated and strip farmed.
    Within minutes, only Balto and his guard's still stood.
    Just as the Sluard's were closing in, an army came over the hilltop's. The Legendary Hero League.
    They quickly drove off the remaining Sluard's, and as they learned of the Band of Heroes predicament, their purpose there became far more important than EB's. It was war.

To be continued....

2. Balto's in this chapter when he edits it in will be strong as ****

3. Wait why do I care so much?

4. Because no one praises you anymore.

5. Not true i buy allies and make them praise me.

6. You mean your alts?

7. Where am I?

Give me a scene where I freakin save you all, Max Payne style.

8. Something like that only more comical. Patience, brotha.

11. Chapter 6

With Arnicolas Schwarzencage having retreated, Bulldog waved his Legendary sword in the air, rallying the forces for a final push, to once and for all defeat Daphnia and the sluardellyian boys, whom had come back to the edges of the battlefield to observe what they thought would be the defeat of the Hero band. Just as Bulldog was preparing to give the order, Balto ran to him, signaling for him to wait.Despite the annoyance, the man had held off the Sluard forces, if only by using his men as a meat shield. Bulldog said,"What do you want?" After gathering his breath, Balto said,"Sir... Such an attack... They... They will no doubt...God I need to get back in shape... They will no doubt inflict massive casualties. It would be wiser to take them one at a time."

Bulldog rolled his eyes, as, despite their ignorance due to their power, they wouldnt risk such a thing, yet he had to ask,"How exactly would we do that?"
    Balto grinned before turning in the general direction of Karma.
    "HEY YOU, NOOB! One V One me bruh, I dare ya!" Balto smiled to himself, thinking, Delta has taught me well... Across the field, Karma grinned. He would destroy this nooblet, then proceed to his real target... Bulldog. The score would be settled. Once and for all. With one mighty leap, he had bound across the battlefield, landing astride Bulldog and Balto, the malevolent grin still upon his face."Name your terms, Noob."

Before Balto could bring himself to announce said rules, their surrounding's suddenly shifted in a hazy distortion, settling upon a large arena, an fire emblem resting in the middle. Looking around, there were several people seated, each one having the emblem of fire and an clan name beside it. Karma scoffed as he realized what this was. The Knights of the Fire Emblem. "Our fight is not for your entertainment, stay out of this!"A shadow of a figure appeared in the middle of the arena, saying,
    "This will be a turn-based fight to the death. Critical hits are allowed. There will be no-" He didnt get to finish his sentence, as both Balto and Karma 360 no-scoped him. However, he only re-formed moments later, a scowl upon his face.

"Stop that! You cant kill a nightmare! "Karma refused to listen, aiming a flashlight at nightmare, whom had become rather angry."That is IT! Next time you sleep, you'll be listening to Barney the dinosaur sing every Just-Ten-Beaver song ever!" Balto then 720 no scoped him, saying, "This is KaWsome! Zeth would love this guy!"
    Nightmare appeared once more, long enough to say,"Your next dream, Balto... Your living in Detroit." Before he disappeared.

"I think KotFE takes video games a little too seriously..." Balto muttered, just as some douchy narrator's boice voice echoed around the arena (Lets say, Morgan Freeman?).
    "And so, the two are to fight, for victory. For life. Who will win? Who will-"
    He was interupted, as some other douchy narrator butted in.
    "Hey man I called this!"
    Said Patrick Stuart. Sounds of scuffling and punching were heard, as the two fought for narrating rights.

Health bars appeared over both Balto and Karma's head's. Seconds later, an assortment of weaponry fell upon the arena. Swords, axes... Balto lunged towards the nearest he could reach, as did Karma.

Balto came up with a spoon. Karma, however, had a battleaxe, and an evil grin upon his face, as the remainder of weaponry disappeared. Balto gulped, even as the attack symbol hovered over his head. It was his turn. He lunged forward, however he misjudged the distance, and his attack fell short. He was immediately hit by Karma's battleaxe, and 39 of his health point's were taken away. As Karma recovered, Balto took the opportunity to lunge again, this time his spoon connected, dealing .3 damage. By this time, Karma was swinging his axe again, and Balto barely dodged. A message appeared on Balto's screen saying, Your weapon has evolved to [ spork ].

He attacked again, once more dealing a hit, which resulted in 11 damage.Suddenly, Karma's battleaxe connected with his head, dealing a critical blow of 60 damage. Balto knew only a miracle could save him now.
    He lunged again, however Karma simply side stepped, causing Balto to land face first in the ground, taking .9 damage. Suddenly, he felt a... Presence, enter his body. It was...Dalton. Balto had now become something akin to a super saiyan, but way less homosexual, as he didnt need to take off his shirt before every battle. His spork took on the form of an Bulldog, which he threw at Karma, dealing a critically critical blow that resulted in 198342384 damage.
    "Karma's a (Bleep), huh Karma?"

Back on the KaW battlefield, Bulldog and the heroes stood around the spot they had vanished in, waiting for... Something. Suddenly, the air shimmered and shook, clearing to reveal... Karma. Karma took two steps forward, before falling to the ground, lifeless, Balto standing behind him."Miss me?" He said with a smirk.Suddenly, a sword burst through Balto's chest, before ripping upward, splitting him nearly in two. As his body fell, there, behind him, was Karma."Miss me? God, I love my stunt double's." He said, kicking the lifeless Karma, whom was obviously a fake, before turning to Balto."And yes... Karma is a (Bleep)."
    Bulldog whispered to Jedi,
    "Did he just call himself a (Bleep)?"
    Karma turned.
    "OH! Bulldog! I nearly forgot! Where were we... Oh, yes! You were about to die."

To be continued.

13. I can't breathe right now.

14. Rofl

This is so much ******** in one story that I keep laughing.

Keep it up! 

15. I want some of the hallucinogenics that OP has been partaking of... Wow

16. Enjoyable read though :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.