The epic tale of heroic adventurers

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by xXP_3Xx_StormWolf_xXP_3Xx, Jan 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: PimD's downfall

Keep it up, lol. And you might get interviewed.

2. Re: PimD's downfall

You should write a story about candy it would end up better than this one

3. Re: PimD's downfall

If it were about actual Candy, sure. But I suspect you are referencing yourself, so no. =)

4. Re: PimD's downfall

This is nonsense

5. Re: PimD's downfall

This is madness

6. Re: PimD's downfall

Lmao what kind of story is this? I got lost at the title of the post.

7. Re: PimD's downfall

oh, you were the door guy

8. Re: PimD's downfall

Madness, you say?

....This, is, MY STORYYYYYYYYY!!!!

9. Re: PimD's downfall

Great read OP xD

That was something.

10. Re: PimD's downfall

Thanks Husk. 

11. Re: PimD's downfall

What have I read? The art of literature as we know it has been diminished!

12. Re: PimD's downfall

you forgot about me the most amazing kaw player by the way shrek can be love and life but Balto can be death and despair.

13. Re: PimD's downfall

Balto is Death, Balto is Despair

14. Re: PimD's downfall

Btw Balto it's only been like 2 months how'd you manage to gain over 1k post over me :evil:

15. Re: PimD's downfall

Cause I'm better than you

16. Re: PimD's downfall

You dick you still haven't finished interviewing me!!

17. Re: PimD's downfall

Can I farm u bulldog

18. Re: PimD's downfall

Or do you spam the forums :roll:

19. Re: PimD's downfall

Chapter 3

The band of heroes had disbanded, going into hiding. They had each gone to seperate clans. This, is their story.

Bulldog and his allies were battling he, Calydor, and just as the beast was felled, what was first taken as a Centaur flew in, but, upon a closer look, was a .... Pony? Yes... A pony, ridden by an overweight middle aged man, in a tutu and a tiara. The same one from...Before.

Flashes of past battles... Nightmares... Bronies... It all flashed before his eyes, in only moments.

Adust pointed his finger at the foremost of their ranks.
    "I, am princess Adust, of the Brony legions! Surrender yourselves at once, for bronification!"

The faces of Bulldog and his men paled, then flushed with anger. They could not let themselves be humiliated by such a force as bronies, and ponies.

One of their longest and foremost of allies, Bella, Heloed in and started no-scoping the Brony-ponies. They stood in awe of her no scoping Fabulousness.

Just as she finished a trickshot, a man came, pointed at bella and said,

"YOUR KARMA BILL IS DUE, NOOBLET!"

The man let off a Ka me ha me ha, and bella was no more. Bulldog and his men knew they could not stand against such a force, and retreated to... Acetown.

However, The Karma guy and the Pony legions followed them in quick pursuit. They called in Sandy Claws to lend them his Gangster mobile, and he arrived shortly later, as he had been in the area looking for ho ho ho's.

As they arrived in Acetown, they set up defensive positions, and over the horizon, they saw the man.

As he approached, the man stood just outside Acetown, Sword in hand, and Bulldog drew his own blade, going out to meet him. As he approached, he heard a third person.

The Karma guy grinned, as he hefted his sword and lunged at Bulldog. Just then, a massive rumbling shook around them, throwing the Karma guy off balance and causing him to miss Bulldog. As he turned towards the origin of the sound, he saw... Acetown? Acetown had grown into a massive Town-person-Godzilla-Type-Deal.

Acetown lifted one of its massive feet and hovered it over Karma, giving him enough time to say,

"Mother..." Before he was squished. Cheers rose from the men, as the battle was seemingly over. Then, Acetown shook violently as it began crumbling. Its chest blew apart to reveal...

Karma.

Bulldogs allies fell off the town, plummeting to the earth. He was alone in this battle. He could not win. He fell to his knees, and sent a final prayer to his God... Titan_God.....

Just then, the skies parted, to reveal...

Titan God Himself.
    "My lord! You are here to save me! Thank you!"

Titan God chuckled as he lifted a large bag of Heaven popcorn.
    "Nah, I just wanna watch. Looks interesting"

Bulldog wept as Karma approached him. It was over... Suddenly, the ground opened up and out came a large green pipe, and out of that came a plumber.
    "Its a-ah me-ah, Mario-ah!"

Mario looked at Karma, and instantly left, calling for his, "MAMA MIA!!!"
    Bulldog took that opportunity to get outta dodge. Never did he speak of the events which had occured, but whenever someone would speak of the KaW massacre, or KaW for that matter, his eyes would darken, and he had the craving for some cupcakes. He didnt return to KaW, until one day...

Then, one day, years later, heavy beating came onto his door. He rose from his chair, knowing this was it. That Karma beast had found him. With a wary hand he opened the door to see his old Band of adventuring heroes.

Bob, Jedi...Titan. But there were new ones too. A man, wielding a Saber... And one whom seemed all too familiar.
    "Bulldog, this is Saber, Eagle and Acetown. We need your help."

To be continued...

20. Re: PimD's downfall

Next chapter up soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.