The epic tale of heroic adventurers

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by xXP_3Xx_StormWolf_xXP_3Xx, Jan 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chapter 7

Karma stood, his evil eyes peering into the heroes very beings. The heroes slowly circled him, until they finally had him surrounded. But, Karma was surprisingly at ease. Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, he was at Eagle's throat, saying,
    "Time to fly, little bird." Before launching Eagle into the sky. The heroes cringed, expecting to see him go splat, but before their very eyes, Eagle produced a can, and proceeded to drink out of it before Wings sprouted from his back.
    "Red Bull gives you wings!" Eagle flew back to where Karma stood, who looked on in a mixture of shock and awe.

Eagle clasped his Talon's into Karma, before shooting straight up into the sky, dropping him. Karma plummeted to the ground, but, unfortunately, his fall was broken by Balto's carcass.
    Karma rose, a look of pure hatred in his eyes. He too shot upward, next to Eagle, before drop kicking him to the ground. Eagle's bones made an audible crunch as he landed, barely able to move much less fight back.
    Karma came down, grasping Eagle in a steel hold, before raising his blade and lopping Eagle's Eagle head off. But, out of the neck hole, appeared...
    "MILEY CYRUS!?!?!"

Eagle Cyrus struggled against Karma's grip, to no avail. So, he did the one thing he could do. He twerked.
    Karma was so repulsed by this his eyes caught fire, along with the hand gripping Eagle, as he screamed in agony. The heroes took the chance to lunge forth, striking Karma until he was no more.
    Saber and Daphnia looked on across the battlefield, oddly unfazed. The reason of this was unclear, until they appeared. The Red Paladin's.
    Daphnia laughed across the field.
    "Each one of them is equal to Karma's power level! MUAAHHAHAAH!!!"

Mango refused to be underpowered. She rushed forth, throwing Mango's at the Paladin's. To no avail. They grabbed her, and within moments began to consume Mango.
    In minutes... Mango, was no more.
    The Paladin's, with their tummies full, turned towards the heroes. Only they and the Legendary Hero League occupied the field. The Heroes rushed forth to avenge their fallen comrade, and they stood against the Paladin forces, until one snuck past Titan's guard, penetrating his flesh. Bulldog rushed to defend his comrade. They hacked, slashed, cut and stabbed Bulldog, and before long he was hardly recognizable.

He fell, his very life rushing out his lung's. The last he saw, was LegendaryHero and his League slashing through the Paladin's. And then, Bulldog, was no more.
    Instead... There was Bullgod. He rose with a fury, a new blade, Drgnblade, on his back.
    He had become more powerful than he, or anyone else could dream. And this was only the beginning.
    Soon, he would destroy Saber. Destroy Daphnia. But first... He had to go to IHop. Being a Bullgod makes you hungry.

2. Lmaoi have a feeling Sluards win

3. This is too amazing.

4. I better be an extreme badass next lol

5. Sluards I've begun co writing with op no ******* way Balto forces will lose but, as to for which side they win the battle for is up to question.

6. Haha! Awesome job Bulldog! We have Nic Cage so we all know how this is going to end... In a brilliant, classic nic cage movie :lol:

7. Nic cage and D E in a feature film together :)

8. So **** ing long dog

9. Thats what they all tell me. 

10. I DEMAND MOAR

11. Never heard that before but ok 

Chapter 8

The IHOP workers cowered, gazing upon the horrid sight before them. Many a pancake had been laid before the heroes... None survived.
    "MOAARRRRR! I DEMAND MOARRRR!!!"
    Bellowed Bob.

After several thousand more pancakes the heroes all went back to business, their stomachs full. They had to track down their foes, and Bulldog knew just the place...

The Abyss. A land filled with deadly creatures, forgotten legends and, worst of all... My Little Ponies. But they had a mission, and would see it through.....

12. Good job....cant wait for the next chapter...

13. Support Bulldog. Very funny bro xP... Read it once, didn't get it. Hit my bong n read it again... It all made sense!

14. You read it in the same state I wrote it.

15. All in favor of me posting the next chapter?

16. No support.

17. No support

18. Support for Hero's unsupport.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.