ZERO COOL REBORN IN JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AZ___104929___TEC, Oct 2, 2012.

1. You call someone scared for withdrawing from war, yet you wont war when challenged. If your scared just say so.

2. 104929 - Billions isn't much. The war you're joining is failing horribly. Avoiding a proper PvP 1v1 fight due to EBs and a failing event is noobish.

3. Your point is valid, however, the op has more power on his thread than anyone( incept the devs)

4. Frank if someone challenged you to a 1v1 war would you do it?

5. I'll take u in a system war farmer

6. Hidude - Seeing as he has changed the OP and admitted to account sharing, no, he does not.

7. So with this thread...someone admitted to account sharing. Oh wow cant wait to see a ban.

8. HIDUDE give me till end of month then yes.

9. Tracker, if it would be a reasonable fight, yes. However, this acount isn't the account I tend to fight with anymore, it's too small. I use my alt to fight.

10. You would have enough time to fit in a war before your JASW this friday op

11. Account sharing is sharing an account with another person. It doesn't matter who he is, it's still considered account sharing.

12. ToU You may not do the following:
    Section G.
    "create and use user accounts using any automated means or under false pretenses. False pretenses includes having multiple accounts for the same person, creation of accounts with false information, creation of accounts on devices you do not own and usage of accounts you do not own."

You do not own your brother's account, therefore you are violating the Term's of Use.