ZERO COOL REBORN IN JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AZ___104929___TEC, Oct 2, 2012.

1. I think he did HIDUDE

2. Martin if that's seriously your alt, your making the 2nd JASW 1000x worse than the first JASW(And that one was pretty good)

3. Why are people BUMPING this thread?

4. Agreed knights. Let chad deal with this. U guys failed first time

5. Who made the first JASW again? I can't place the name :cry:

6. Btw chasercool or whatever you bumped it when you made that idiotic post. So instead of trolloing just get off forums. :D

7. THIS IS THE OP AND THE THREAD IS DEAD, PLEASE NOBODY POST SO WE CAN BURY THIS THREAD FOREVER

8. END THIS FORUM

YES READ THE SUBJECT

9. OP, you have no power here. We don't have to leave. The topic of this thread now is you failing.

10. THIS FORUM IS MAINLY FOR ZCR MEMBERS OR THOSE WANTING TO BE A ZCR MEMBER. PLEASE DON'T POST UNLESS YOU FALL UNDER ONE OF THESE CATAGORIES

11. How does he not have any power. It's his thread. HE is the only one who can request a lock. HE can tell you to leave the thread . Op, post a mods wall to lock thread if u don't want it being posted on

12. OP also got called out today to do a 1v1 system war and wouldn't, yet he told other people they were scared to war because they withdrew from JASW.

13. Let me guess, a spy challenged him to war?

14. No I did lol.

15. Why would he 1v1 some one 1/5 of his stats...

16. I'm making billions in eb and I'm about to go to war in JASW, why would I want to war you now

17. 104929 - The original post would suggest othe wise.

Hidude - The OP can ask someone to leave his/her thread if the person asked to leave has spammed in excess or posted obscene language, which no one here has done. He can request a thread lock, yes, but so can anyone. He can requests a lock due to others being off topic, so can I if someone is trying to derail the thread. That doesn't mean it'll get locked, but it's still possible.