Zaft vs. Apocalypse:the OSW virus spreads

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Never will be as good as the iG - LR war. Ever.

2. The funny thing is no ones taking sides on this one :)

I say out of respect to both alliance and all clans involved that this is gonna be fun yet I honestly think the "a hit on one is a hit on all" may be reconsidered. Also, Zaft has recently has many problems with their members being called bullies and that new recruits causing trouble and just accepting anyone hasn't been going well.

On the other hand, was there even a mutter against apoc recently? They seemed to be the side who has recently showed respect and consideration for others inside and outside their clans.

So two side of the same coin, maybe?

This is all based upon what I've seen through out Kaw. I honestly got no problem with either alliance :)

3. @ Comely

No one taking sides. True.

It is hard to decide. SE looks a bit like a bully by going after tags, but this is done by many clans.
    Perhaps it could have been handled better but that is not for me to judge.

4. Well, it's a known fact, that a tag is for individual clans only, and many clans go out their way to avoid confusion. Also, I do say that se got a fair point as I know many will attack just because of the tags

Also, in a way it's in steel elites interest to remove them, as spartan elite is a war clan and things may spill over to steal elite just because of the tags.

Also, maybe it could of been handled differently yet who said it was handled wrong?

In all fairness, yet a) se could of spoke before hitting or b) Zaft could of spoke before returning hits.

Maybe the power got to them, hit first.. Ask later doesn't always work. It's always fun though.

I still stand that Zaft should check and only accept people they are 100% sure of. Too many are slipping through the cracks and causing problems.

In a way, this was bound to happen. You can't defend everyone, as sometimes people are guilty. Sometimes people will stand against you and there's always a equal rival.

5. Update: Laoda has made his own thread giving Zaft's reason. I'm starting to feel very small here. lol

6. What have you started aye phil ;)

7. Comley where have you seen ZAFT just let anyone in? They still have a strict interview process the same as any war clan.

8. Hmm, trust me... A seen a few. I had even friend within Zaft and still do. Zaft clans seem to be singing off different hymn sheet at times.

9. Here is a list of the opponents and size. Thanks for the info guys.
    Chaos Reborn-45HLBC T4
    Chaos Reborn Ønslaught-32 T4
    Heart of Gold- 65 HLBC T4
    True Spartans - 36 HLBC T4
    --Sparta--elite - 28 HLBC T4
    --SPARTA-- - 3 HLBC T4
    S P A R T A N SPY- 2 T4 Hlbc
    The hit squad - 59 HLBC T4
    X's Fury - 7 HLBC T4
    Wrath_of_god - 18 HLBC T4
    Day_of_judgement -2 HLBC T4
    Monster garage -48 HLBC T4
    Monster garage ll -1 HLBC T4
    Monster garage training camp -0
    knights of the fire emblem -79
    knights of the fire emblem-39 BC
    Apoco total-1244
    TOTAL HLBC COUNT-446
    % of HLBC 0.307%

ZAFT Corporation- 77 HLBC T4
    ZAFT Destiny- 83 HLBC T4
    ZAFT Carnage- 33 HLBC T4
    ZAFT Genesis- 15 HLBC T4
    ZAFT Echelon- 27 HLBC T4
    ZAFT FAITH- 16 HLBC T4
    ZAFT Rebels - 11 HLBC T4
    ZAFT RST - 20 HLBC T4
    ZAFT UK- 43 HLBC T4
    ZAFT Anarchy- 29 HLBC T4
    ZAFT UL- 39 HLBC T4
    TOTAL HLBC COUNT-393
    % of HLBC 0.439%

10. @philo You forgot kotfe clans in your list....

11. ZAFT is ridiculous now, they accept anyone that meets the stat req and claims to have OSW experience, find random targets and stick them in ca to learn how to OSW. No doubt the new members there are itching to be hit so they can overreact and feel important having started a pointless OSW over a miniscule number of hits.

Still amazes me how many fools join ZAFT, hearing they're the biggest badasses in KAW (which they aren't), and start finding it offensive when people hire your allies (because of extreme egocentricity) and forgetting what 1v1 means. I would bet big money that the Apoc family have a lot higher strip funds than ZAFT, even with ZAFT's LB players with hundreds of trills in allies and numerous alts used to xfer gold to main accounts, (as ZAFT has a few clans that can OSW, and the rest are EB clans in search of an E-Rep). Only Apoc/iG and especially Osiris can actually OSW.

Old ZAFT clans - you have let yourselves down by accepting these other clans in to your family and you WILL get crushed in OSW by Apoc

Lots of love - Ex ZAFT members alt

12. Can you count HLBC T5 Philo? :p

13. Eradicater seems a bit booty hurt....

Going to go ahead and call your bluff on everything you just said. I can see this war fracturing the Apoc alliance in some way.

Time will tell

14. I will get kotfe in here soon. I need to get done work first.

15. @breakout

Since many are not complete T5, it was thought that listing the minimum stats would be wiser. In a thread like this, it is better to underestimate than overestimate.

By the way, this list is a product of a fan who wishes to remain anonymous

16. Only Apoc/iG and especially Osiris can OSW? Especially Osiris? Just saying ...... 

།༜།ᎩᎪ_JUDGMENT_FེᎥ།༜།

17. ⇧Agreeeddd ex-yafi alt

18. ex Yafi? Me? I'm a main

19. Yafi is in todays era, the current godfather of war.
    No offence to any other clan ofc.