Your bets here __PERSEPOLIS__ vs. Zerg

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIl__CYRUS__lIl, Jun 21, 2013.

1. There's been a war going on between __PERSEPOLIS__ and zerg for a couple of months. __Persepolis__ and I record the logs and perse keeps them on his wall. The war started when one of the zerg members (musa) hit persepolis for he was happy with exploring a new land. It might sound funny but mourga-ra (zerg owner) explained that he was so happy he couldnt control his actions and hit everyone on wc that might. So, instead of an appology their owner started talking nonsense and persepolis promised to burn 1T of their pots for the lands persepolis has already explored. Do you think he can make a record by burning 1T of their pots?? They have already lost 182B only on pots, excluding steals.

2. Hmmmmmmm

3. Next time, try not to make a wall of text. Make it organized.

4. Phil had a son?

5. My money is on Zerg.

6. My money's on OP being farmed

7. Isn't Zerg a character from a show?

8. Toy Story or Starcraft?

9. The Evil Emperor ZERG

10. It's impossible to know how much somebody has lost in pots unless they always use the max.

11. I'm pretty sure it's ZURG but oh well lmaooo

12. Haaahaaaahaaa ZERG will do the same as Silver did to him. Persepolis holds a certain advantage as pure spy but... ZERG is not a noob eb fairy clan. I still remember the crap persepolis tried to pull with his "cousin" hunter, in hksar last year. Its whether ZERG gets bored or not who will win this one no matter how many pots persepolis burns.

13. And i like the bet jester put out. Sounds like a good bet.

14. They have an epic name, go Zerg.

15. The time it took pers to burn his claimed amount is several months. Now assuming it was on one player my size I would still be making a profit as the guy he's hitting. He's doing it to a clan. A fairly sized clan. I've seen them do single ebs making more then he's burned in several months. His 1t goal at this rate will take him almost a year total. Zerg can make the 1t in a day as a family if they try hard enough.

Keep thinking you've got the nuts pers. you keep coming back to our atention but in reality you don't even have the advantage of the spy build v clan of you being able to just burn pots on a single guy.

16. Cyrus is Persepolis alt

17. Perse is nub

18. Perse,

clearly hasn't been brought down by anyone!