yo KOTFE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by H0RUSS, Jul 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Respect for op no idea what or if a reason behind taking on kofte but good luck and enjoy it

Magoo
    Solace

Noticed people signing names and clans after posts thought id give it a go although my names at top anyway so no idea why 

2. Support op. give them hell. Ignore the haters. Bendange

3. Sorry I got cut off. Bendangee alt is Koreanknight if you want a moron of a player to focus on

4. lol one player fighting a clan is hardly called a war everyone. by the looks of it its a player who was in a war against KotFE and was stripped and butthurt. Get ur clan to help u IllI___HORUS___lIIl or more if u like so its even remotely interesting.

5. Its been fun thus far. "eb noobs" was not the proper wording. My bad on that one.

This game needs more people with guts then the "eb noobs" we encounter every day though.

The game is called Kingdoms at War for a reason. There is no need for people to be butt hurt and take things personally. I am VERY capable of handling my own ground. Blazey knows that (respect given girl) ;)

If anyone wants to have fun with me, hit me up :cool:

6. Best of luck to both sides

7. respect to OP. good luck man ;)

All i have to is, Swabia, did you go 1,B,4?? :lol:

8. Agree Carlos, I call it a gang banglike I told Hor, this is what was gonna happen lol but it was his choice and maybe next time he'd think twice. Or maybe he will prove himself again, who knows. He farmed my clan and we farmed him. Thats how he joined BH at some point lol Persistence is important.

There is no way for him alone to defeat your clan, obviously. But his move deserves respect and only cos I think he had no choice after what the other guy from Clan B had posted. Like Ajax banner says: better burn out than fade away. Unless you are just an eb babeh

9. still IllI___HORUS___lIIl why dont u tell clan B and all their alliance to help you? otherwise its not very fun bro thats all im saying  otherwise its playing pinn the tail on the dude 24/7 

10. koreanknight is my spy alt, its no secret. I've had pure spy clans focus on me, been stripped 6 ~7 trill, still here. Never cried or complained, just fought. Allison, don't be mad because i've told you my OPINIONS based on the forums. You've stated your opinions, I stated mine, don't be mad. I def don't know you personally, its all biased opinions anyways. I always TRY to be respectful, but some of you push your antics too far sometimes. Let's see who's more active ^^, thats all it is. Btw, like allison said, you can def focus on me, I welcome it.

11. come on girl, you know me better then that lol...

12. Kotfe may not be eb noobs...but every member in the clan is just hiding behind the name and can't fight for their life.

13. This has NOTHING to do with Clan B. Keep them out of this. The correction is Clan A... But as Valkyl_ made a forum thread apologizing... im not down with forum apologies... Whatever agreement that you guys came up with still stands.

with that said... I defend my friends, farm the crap out of people, and still manage to keep my pride. When I get a pm or a text message about a friend in trouble... I always show up regardless how big/small the other team or clan is. There wont be any name changes, or resets.

Get used to me, because I am having more fun then you guys are. :cool:

-Horus

14. Most members*
    I could say

15. True, I do LOL Guess I just added some more options to the story. To spice things up sorta say

16. can't fight for our life? I wonder how we've been relevant for the past 2 years as a war clan, must be doing something right.

17. I lol'ed at Jano's post.. Anyone else do that??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.