yo KOTFE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by H0RUSS, Jul 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Less talk more actions. I wanna see my news feed flooded with notifications...

2. Swabia, you act like we don't know this already. The problem with trash talking on KaW is that there are no real consequences.

1. You can never destroy a person's buildings

2. You can never get that person to shut up unless they violate the ToU and you report them.

The only reason people surrender here is because they actually care about growth. For a guy like me who stopped giving a **** about growth after I started playing again, there is nothing anyone can do to me to get me to surrender or apologize. I fight for what I believe is right, which means I fight on my terms.

3. You people call him a idiot ect. But what does Hor have to loose? He's a hlbc hansel sitting at MP with likely 5t in pots so with 24xtals could take about half of what he strips off some1... Ya he's the idiot

4. Your whole post is based in assumptions

5. Wait Swabia is back? 

6. :D :D , At least your willing to fight and war, good for you. So you've decided this after playing how many months or years? We, at KotFE/CR have been playing Kingdoms at War, the same way op has decided to "man up" and play. What are you so mad about, we love war, just bring it. Kotfe are always ready and willing to war and have been warring since your osf days. No crying will be done on our part, have fun. :D

7.  bring it 

8. Dang :eek:
    Good luck to both sides :)

9. @oliverk NOT true only 1 thing I said was based on an assumption tyvm

10. Omg!!!Swabia is back

Who cares who's gonna get their ass kicked in this one? Every war/fight is an experience and you can never have enough of that. When its 1vs many, what matters is who's got theIMO. Hor called out a very experienced and unmatched opponent, good for him (or not - we'll see lol) But Comments like Dom's always make me giggle

I agree with Cheese (for the first time in my Kaw life that I can recall): There is hardly any fear when one got nothing to lose.

This doesn't excuse an lb player that posted a surrender thread but only shows how he prefers to play this game (his battle stats can tell a lot too lol). There are those damn ebs and there is farming/osw in KaW. Picking on eb babehs was alway an easy way to get some quick and amusing osw started.

Have fun all

11. Cheese,

1) Op called KotFE eb noobs. So apparently not everyone knows their origin despite the fact that their recruitment thread was bumped active last week. Xioxas posted that in early '10. This is before eb or pwar.

B) Horus, if you don't care then my comments shouldn't make you butthurt. It's clearly established a singular player can't take on a war clan (although a mean war player can take out an eb or pwar clan. See my archived threads for examples).

4) So then, Horus, you're idea as far as I can tell is take on a clan or two alone and have no effect on them grossly except to give them the jollies of pwning you. Yea, seems everyone is going to enjoy this. You have no complaints in losing your profile and seems like you picked a group to oblige your need for attention to legitimize your existence.

As I said, have fun.

12.  this is fun

13. lol wow the noob rage never stops 

14. He should just go back to Clan B where he has been.

15. I disagree. A lone hansel can be hurt. Everyone has friends. 

16. Farm the OP till reset! Go KotFE!!!!

17. This kid has a death wish.

18. Well said Swbia.
    And for hor have fun. (Not in a threat why) this is a war game for **** state war and hit ppl. Just like how it should be done.

Eb are full of **** and pointless. I get an item here o boy a item. When will it help you in a war . The devs need to kill the eBs and make pvp more based.

Have Fun hor play the game as it should be pvp.

You get my respect for the most part I don't care for the trash talking part.

Lucky
    kotfe

19. I missed that part. KotFE is definitely NOT an EB noob clan. Nevertheless, there may be something more to his post than what meets the eye. I think calling a war clan an "EB noob clan" is pretty insulting if you're thin-skinned. He did say that KotFE was picking on noob clans though, so maybe this guy is trying to distract KotFE from whatever they were doing before by getting them fired up and trying to piss them off.

Either way, I'm having fun. I know Hor is having fun. I hope CR/KotFE is having fun. Now let the games begin! :twisted:

20. A challenge I smell? :D Perhaps the OP is bored with ebs and believe he or she has finished the game - which no one will :) A war challenge isn't too bad. Hope both sides the best of luck. Oh wait, you don't need it :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.