Yafi vs Aah+Os+iG+War+Voodoo

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hhdueuejeejehhdh, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lol. Attk pin is not much of an achievement noob.

2. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

So which particular claim went up in smoke?

I am assuming you are referring to joe_'s post

3. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

YAFI time to rip we r the biggest war clan alliance in KAW under the leading of inter ,we can crashed and clan who r against us

4. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Any

5. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

@ Aga: Hahaha Biggest alliance war clan in Kaw! Sure you are! AAH (0) plus OSIRIS(0) plus IG (O) WIT (0) plus WAR (0) plus VOODOO (O) still equals 0 ! And you can bring more in your butthurted alliance it will not change anything my dear Aga we will stil be there! Moreover I doubt we will be crushed any time soon specially under the mighty and amazing leadearship of INTER who I have been told is begging all around KAW asking for more help from other big clans! Cheers to all

6. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Just a general genuine question to machine gub - you seem to appear on a lot of threads where Yafi are in support of them so are you their official cheer leader ? I could be completely wrong but I keep having these visions of you in a ra ra skirt and Pom poms! 

Of course you could be a genuine person who's not an alt and it could all be a huge coincidence 

7. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

@yafi read my word your top 5 will be strip naked in a week 

8. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

@JB
    1. I'm not an alt.
    2. I'm not their cheerleader.
    3. Yafi dont need a cheerleader. They'll serve your behind to you on a plate anyway.
    4. I'm not the only one on every thread. Almost all outsiders that i have seen, support yafi and like them.
    5. I've said before that i liked osiris. But one of your members had to show his butthurt over my posts. So now i show my support more clearly.
    6. You are just jelly that You are not as liked as yafi by the community.
    7. The Os i have huge amounts of respect is Os-Ladyleti.

9. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Erm I am jelly ?? What is that? 

If you support Yafi then join them, although to be fair you'd probably be useless but they like morons who write nonsense on forums so you'd fit in well bro 

10. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Nice try by Yafi to make a fake AGA, who am I kidding it was a pathetic attempt to cause derision - looking at the language ( or lack of ) doesn't take Einstein to work out who 

11. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Funny, another Yafian just referred to me as "Jelly" a few pages back....funny coincidence...

12. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

But dont forget now....Osiris are the ones that create alts for Forum propaganda....

13. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Oups! My bad and my sincere apologize to AGA! I did not check that it was a false Aga post! But who knows...may be true Aga, ex leader of Osiris, thinks the same

14. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Sorry OP idk

15. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Im AgA  and my english its to Bad and you know that ! - or another yafi who Wrote (insult) me that i cant english - so i stay away from Forum b4 i spell wrong  if i spell wrong Sry for it

16. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Oh i forgotte - dont know that im so popular that Ppl copy my Nick 

17. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Yes, AGA, if you go back through these threads and click on links to names, you will find a surprising amount of that...considering Yafi would NEVER stoop to those tactics....

18. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Yup, not sure why Osiris will stoop to these tactics.

One good example is Os-Translation_Service which many have seen around in forum :)

Not only that, Osiris would stoop even lower by obvious lying like Postal did. Osiris also stoop to accusing Yafi of having links to ATA :lol:

I guess no one would be surprised if the fake Aga was also done by certain Osiris liars. :p

19. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Hi bro, that isn't any of us.
    We have so little people that it is easy for me to track that.

20. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lol so voodoo wasnt asked to join. So they just decided to jump on the popularity train because everyone was forgetting about them or what? Voodoo just made themselves look just as weak as os does lol. Especially by jumping on a clan with aah, os, iG on them. Lol. Voodoo always has been a crap clan of wannabes. Never once seen voodoo do anything worthy of calling a war clan in the 2 1/2 yrs I've been here. Seems to me voodoo is vein forgotten and needed to jump in the most watched show on KaW tv to get their names back put there. Lol either way Yafi is making all of y'all look super weak. IG, war, os, aah. None of them can single handedly stop Yafi. So they all team up. Which in my opinion means YAFI is now the most dangerous powerful war clan in KaW. The rest are just forgotten shells of what they once were