Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP & allies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by III___Awen___Fairy___lII, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Point conceded. You are right.

But it seems that YAFI is also referring to the history because of the phrase "in kaw history".
    Then again, they don't call themselves LEGENDS.

2. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Hey, Musang, I know you have dreams too!

According to Swuppo,

IDD is destroyed.
    You even declared yourself proud to be NA earlier.

So what say you? Your multiple clans has been utterly destroyed by EB clan Kings. You have threatened Kings, want them to beg for CF, want to destroy them, and want to make sure they aren't able to do EBs.

Regardless of which of the 2 definitions of OSW win/loss by Swuppo, IDD has totally lost the war.

We have been waiting for many many pages on this thread for your comment on this. Till now, we only see you insulting YAFI. It follows that you aren't capable of anything else except false words.

3. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

།༜།ᎩᎪ_J̸U̸D̸G̸M̸E̸N̸T̸_FེᎥ།༜།

4. Who's yafi.

5. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

YAFI = You Ask For Idiot

Signed* by:
    MuSaNg
    
    Y
    A
    F
    I
    
    O
    S
    W
    
    P
    O⚫️⚫️
    S
    E
    R
    S
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    HOME OF WHALES RP

6. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

This is stupid. You must be pretty damn butthurt to have to waste the time of making this pathetic thread hoping for publicity.

7. A pretender clan and OSW Poser clan that hurts their enemies and mattered so much that their enemies have to spent time posting on forum just to say that.

8. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Have you seen the number of posts on this? Hope is over, it succeeded.

9. Hmmm yet you and yafi claim musang and na are defeated, but if musang and na suck so bad why the need to post with an alt. Just shows how strong they must be. Shoot I've seen many low level stats alts talking about na and kip but very few talking about yafi o_O hmm something doesn't add up.

10. If kofte is so strong, why are u posting with an alt?

Anyway I dont want to grow. This stat is good for pvp events. Your statsis pretty low level compared to most of the players around.

You said you saw so many low level alts talking about na and kip. How many?
    And what is your definiton of low level?

KiP is so strong they defining winning osw as being not defeated, while having a second definiton for others. All I do is pointing out such words by them. Something is wrong is people cant see the obvious.

11. o_O all he can do is talk and switch words around  PvP that's a joke not an alt BTW  I'm not afraid to lose fake gold like sum

12. All you can do is to keep declaring I am an alt instead of using some brains to come up with something more coherent and reasonable. You learn well from KiP.

The moral of the story is simple. If you want to lie, do it well. Dont be dumb like KiP to lie with so many loopholes.

So you are not an alt? Well neither am I.

Pvp is a joke indeed. Even little ones like me can rank at #40.

13. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Wonder how Cansem is, haven't spoken to her in ages.
    Thanks for the reminder. I'll drop her a line

14. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Just to be clear who is all at war with yafi?

15. Maybe u should re direct that comment to yafi bro. Like when they lied about 150 accounts disappearing and the reason behind it. Now if u want to talk about big lies and small lies and rate them on the lie-o-meter, lets see where they fall?

16. What stink song yafi put that fool 6feet under

17. Firstly, yafi has to post something stupid for me to read. How to talk about yafi lying if there isnt any post in the first place? I dont want to be like NA. There must be proper facts.

Secondly, you mentioned 150 accounts. Where did that figure or number come from?

I am sure with such an exact figure of 150, you must have had a list of accounts that disappeared and detailed the number from your list. Or are you going to tell me it is just an exaggerated number plucked out of thin air? Please share your list.

18. Nope. Everbody knows. U do too. Just playing stupid when its convenient. Like the officers that only remember the part that helps their case. Haha

19. Nope. I have been wanting to ask a NA member how they come out with a number of 150, but so far no one on this thread except for you has been coherent enough.

But your statement isn't a good enough explanation how the number was plucked out.

I might as well say IDD and NA lost and disappeared over 400 members from 3 IDD clans and 3 NA clans. Based on your logic I don't need to explain that too right? Because everyone knows. You do too. Like the officers that only remember the part that helps their case. Haha

20. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

I believe the number was 149.5, even we were not sure on one guy whether he got banned or was just inactive......