YAFI Declares AAH we are still Alive

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIRIIElISIISlITllAlINlICllElI, Jun 26, 2012.

1. He didn't lose 7T, if you scroll down enough on Ally LB, he's still 118 or something. You can't hold that high a spot w/out a good deal of allies.

2. Btdubs... Why is there like predominantly alts talking **** to me?  c'mon ironmans friends gimme some more names for my list 

3. I bet someone's MAD 

I think next time those 2 officers from AAH should really make sure YAFI is dead, before declaring it...That thread totally backfired

4. YAFI didnt say they stripped him naked. Nowhere in the post does it say it. They simply stated that they stripped the owner of 8t and burned his sdp which is still pretty impressive. Especially when AAH just recently declared yafi dead.

Grats yafi.

5. Rocketman is a dangerous player, but i think AAH can handle him. iG warred him a couple times. very hard to strip.

SUPPORT AAH

6. Remember that this is a Internet game. There are many ppl of the world playing kaw, so let's not be disrespectful of others language barriers.
    Yafi will not quit nor will they seek any help. They don't have to. Unlimited amount of strip funds is that reason. They know your sleep times and they will pick you off one by one.

Good luck to both sides. Have fun. Both sides play the game the way it should be played.

respect

7. Yafi will not seek help? Yafi will act alone?

Yup - Yafi exactly same people that stated this war with no joiners or not been helped by any other clans have they? 

Nothing wrong with it at all (other than lowering their standards n letting racist Vatican in). Why shouldn't they seek help from others or act as a home for our farms but lets not pretend they are alone in this war.

Glad there are threads back - adds to the fun lol.

8. What so great abt spy build

9. Spy build lose anything. Login as