YAFI Declares AAH we are still Alive

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIRIIElISIISlITllAlINlICllElI, Jun 26, 2012.

1. One picture showing a 7m steal and 1 sdp hardly proves 8T was stripped and stolen. And illlllilil_C4M4R6U8_lilillllli seems to still have plenty of fairly expense allies. 

2. YAFI declares AAH we are still alive? What does that even mean?
    (inb4"Nobody knows what that means, it's provocative")

3. RumorControl, sounds real cause no AAH member is denying it, even Cynder sorta confessed.

4. Bahahahahahahaha Trojan!!! Nah...but thanx for your input. Noob 

[​IMG]

5. Wait, wait. Cynders a chick?

6. And you guys do know op is YAFI right? He made AAH/SS name as an insult...you guys seem a bit confused which is why it's funny you're so angry and opinionated

7. AAH ISS I.S.S?

8. Yeah, read the whole name of the op

9. No it's AAH and SS. ISS have alliance with AAH but not in war. We just recently finished 2month osw

10. Cool Cynder. Always had respect for you :)

11. Cynder is a girl? Wow if this is a real girl she do have a big mouth and talk alots lol maybe she have alt in AAH that why she stand up and talk for AAH? :lol:

12. You tell me :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Amen for her bf or husband ;)

13. Before you go hating on someone's English you should consider the fact that they may not be from an English speaking country and that they may have learned it as a second language... 

14. I'm from the Eternally Glorious Wondrous Land of the Kazakh Lands and Outlying Tributary Territories, and my English is perfect.
    True story.

15. Does your name happen to be Borat?

16. Sergei Kozin. Monster of Megadon.

17. All the real gender pretenders in this game and I get assumed to be female
    Gotta love the way people's minds work.... Someone wrote it down!!! ONLINE!!! It must be true!!!

Sooo being a 'woman' now...do I get moar WC hires?!?!



18. The ss shows he had 1 pot left, Leaders of clans like these usually carry about 50,000-100,000 or so spy defense potions. For anyone who says this strip failed, look at the ss.

19. He lost 7 tril hahahahaha that sucks